Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I think about it constantly everyday it's all I ever want to talk about with anyone. I don't want it to be like this but I have nothing else I'm interested in. I just want to discuss methods and continue to self pity. Any tips on how to control myself? I really want to at least seem normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I can't say it's all I want to talk with people about but I do think about CTB all the time. It's not even a daily thing anymore it's pretty much all the time. But the way I deal with it is to try and suppress my own thoughts by playing video games, or listening to music. Sometimes I just practice drawing or even singing... Although I suck at both of those. Other times I go for a walk or a run to clear my head.
That's not to say all my methods are healthy because I also tend to drink when it becomes too much to handle, which obviously is not smart and I do not recommend drowning your thoughts with alcohol.
I wish I could provide a better option or something that is guaranteed to work but I can't. I hope you find this helpful anyway, and I hope you'll be able to clear your head from the constant CTB thoughts.

Reactions: Pg.964
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I can't say it's all I want to talk with people about but I do think about CTB all the time. It's not even a daily thing anymore it's pretty much all the time. But the way I deal with it is to try and suppress my own thoughts by playing video games, or listening to music. Sometimes I just practice drawing or even singing... Although I suck at both of those. Other times I go for a walk or a run to clear my head.
That's not to say all my methods are healthy because I also tend to drink when it becomes too much to handle, which obviously is not smart and I do not recommend drowning your thoughts with alcohol.
I wish I could provide a better option or something that is guaranteed to work but I can't. I hope you find this helpful anyway, and I hope you'll be able to clear your head from the constant CTB thoughts.
I'll definitely try my best I guess the thoughts are too overwhelming even with all my meds. I'm not much of a drinker but I'll give it a shot!

Reactions: Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Like I said I don't recommend drinking to drown the thoughts, but ultimately that is your decision to make. All I can say it does help my thought calm down, especially if I am listening to music I like. But if it does work don't rely on drinking, it would just become yet another problem in the end

• Love
Reactions: Pg.964