sorararara

sorararara

not much to look at
Feb 12, 2023
all i need is money. this is so fucking ridiculous. i was so fucking stupid for thinking that i had a shot at happiness. i should have killed myself last month as i had originally planned. i'm thinking about ctb tonight but idk. my head hurts so bad and i feel like im about to puke, i can't stop crying but i have no one to talk to. cutting myself isn't enough to take my mind off things anymore. i'm fucking tired of being poor, i cant do anything, everything costs too fucking much. every goal i have is pointless because i dont have money

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TenThousandTrees, kiki <3, bloodystarzklt and 7 others
N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
I hear your pain. Crying and puking can be good. It helps me with the grief. I can relate in the money stuff.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel and dreadful to me how there's all this suffering, I hope that you eventually find the relief you search for.

attheend13

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
all i need is money. this is so fucking ridiculous. i was so fucking stupid for thinking that i had a shot at happiness. i should have killed myself last month as i had originally planned. i'm thinking about ctb tonight but idk. my head hurts so bad and i feel like im about to puke, i can't stop crying but i have no one to talk to. cutting myself isn't enough to take my mind off things anymore. i'm fucking tired of being poor, i cant do anything, everything costs too fucking much. every goal i have is pointless because i dont have money
I hear you. Poverty is humiliating and endless. The constant chase of money makes life meaningless. Sorry you're in this.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I understand. Please don't kill yourself over money. I've been there and I still sort of am. I know it's bullshit but try to find a way around it. Btw I sent you a message about your profile picture. I'm interested in where it is from? Is that an anime/manga/or comic or something?