• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
Well, I came back here once again. Funny how the answer to my life always seems to be suicide. In the last few days that I was away I did absolutely nothing, it was just another failed attempt to recover.

I wanted people to see and understand that I'm trying, I really am but things just seem to get more and more difficult and I don't know how to deal with it all alone. I can't make It on my own.

I just wish something or someone could make it stop, but there is no end to all misery and suffering other than death itself. We are abandoned in this world.

Reactions: sserafim
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
That's about where I am with life.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and bloodystarzklt
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
Do you want to talk about it? I'm from Brazil too. If you allow it, I can send you a PM.

• Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
What made you fail?
all the pressure I'm feeling from college and my family always putting pressure on me, like, I know there are things I should worry about but I can't even have time for myself. Also, a guy i like lmao he's treating me all different just because of a mistake i accidentally made. I know it sounds stupid but damn he means so much to me and I never get mad at him but whenever I mess up on such a small thing he acts like I'm the worst person in the world, it's so unfair
++I can't get rid of my addictions
Do you want to talk about it? I'm from Brazil too. If you allow it, I can send you a PM.
Claro!!

Last edited:
N

needpeace18

Feb 12, 2024
Well, I came back here once again. Funny how the answer to my life always seems to be suicide. In the last few days that I was away I did absolutely nothing, it was just another failed attempt to recover.

I wanted people to see and understand that I'm trying, I really am but things just seem to get more and more difficult and I don't know how to deal with it all alone. I can't make It on my own.

I just wish something or someone could make it stop, but there is no end to all misery and suffering other than death itself. We are abandoned in this world.
I feel the same. I've tried so many times