• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
Nothing's like it used to be. Everything is bland nowdays and there are only a few little things to hold onto. Everything breaks down and turns into dust in this world. I miss being an innocent kid learning about the world each day with excitement. Now only sadness pravails. I'm dead inside. I know there is life after this one, i just don't know what to expect anymore after all these painful experiences. I wish suicide was easier to achieve. Will have to go through it soon because i can't stand this pain and deep despair, there is no magic left in this world. I just hope my family will understand, i simply can't go on anymore. I'm thankful for this site because at least people on here understand the pain and the desire to leave, i hope you guys all find your peace and freedom from the pain, your contributions to this site are very much appreciated and you've provided me with a lot of useful info that will hopefully allow me to take a final leap onto the other side. Peace and blessings to you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: abl2023, reclaimedbynature, UnwaveringFire and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering. I also wish that it's easier to die, it shouldn't be so difficult to cease existing on our own terms.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwaveringFire and Ninja_Master
Katakuri19

Katakuri19

Aug 17, 2023
I feel the same, no excitement anymore, only problems to worry about with absolutely no reward, all this work only to barely keep things afloat.

Wish you peace, whether by suicide or not

Reactions: F@#$, Dliena and Ninja_Master
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I can relate to what you're saying 2500% and yeah kid me would definitely be appalled by me today. I can only wish you nothing but peace and love OP!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Ninja_Master
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
"A simple fact, sad but true. Nothing's fun unless it's new. That's why we take turns to see what it's like to be."

Best wishes no matter what path to peace you choose.

Reactions: Ninja_Master and Dliena
UnwaveringFire

UnwaveringFire

You can call me Meissa (she/her)
Feb 1, 2024
Thank you for trusting us with this.
It takes a lot to do this; to open up, to live some unbearable Hell that can't be called "life", and still go through it every single day.

Some people can't undestand the damage they make, the wound they keep digging into, and I'm sorry for them. But just because we can explain their behavior, or the reasons behind the stigma and taboos in our society, it doesn't justify them.
It doesn't make it right.

May you find peace, in any way you feel right for you. We hear you, we understand and love you; no matter what happens. You are the only one who should have the final say on this. I'm glad this forum has been helpful to you, and gave you comfort when you needed it the most.

If you ever need to talk, my DMs are always open.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninja_Master