A-A

A-A

A-A
Aug 13, 2023
I've tried all sorts of ways to ctb but it didn't work I don't understand what's wrong with me why won't it work I just want it all to end. I want to sleep I don't want to be here anymore. No one understand the pain I feel they all want me to keep living just so they don't have to feel the pain of my death, but what about me?! What about how I feel, they make me feel guilty and make me believe that I am selfish for not wanting to feel this type of pain anymore. How is this fair.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avaruus, cscott, skies and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so incredibly cruel and horrible how it's so difficult to die, I cannot stand those insensitive pro-life people who cannot accept that everyone has the right to cease existing on their own terms. I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, it's really understandable just wishing to sleep permanently but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: A-A
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@A-A It's not! fair! They got attached to you and they would miss you if you would not be here anymore. But this is selfish because if you love someone then you would want them to be happy, regardless of how they achieve that.

I'm so sorry for your troubles. : (

How did you try to CTB?

Reactions: A-A