• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I have major problems sleeping. I have only been sleeping for two or three hours a day for the last three months. My life has taken a sharp turn and I am over thinking every night I'm 29
I have become alone in a country far from my family, and my ex-lover has left me and I will travel again to another country. These are constant, never-ending obstacles, and the thinking has become endless.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
Can't you get Z-drug sleeping pills for the worst nights? Or else, low dose quetiapine helps sleep too. That is what I have now.
But yeah, if you often wake up and can't fall asleep again, it's hard. I struggle with that too, at least every summer when it's so light. And even pills don't work always for STAYING asleep.

Reactions: thebelljarrr
D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
I do have a hard time going to sleep. Was prescribed traz but so far it's done nothing,the anxiety and restlessness won't let me rest