• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotCordelia

NotCordelia

Mar 9, 2020
Can't get over the indignity and execution style thing. I know if I aim right, it will work. But it traumatizes others. Too violent. Why is it so hard to leave this messed up world in a peaceful way with help and getting to say goodbye. Not having to be alone as well?
I just want someone to be with me and have it be peaceful. Harder now with the lockdown....that's gonna push lots of people over. Also makes it much harder.... ( sad face)
Oh sorry. Fire Arm.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoBack and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
There is also the risk of your aim being slightly off and surviving it, which would be traumatic for you as well. I wish this lockdown would end and that there was a better way for everyone, but it's just another reminder of how unfair this world is. I hope you can find a way to be at peace soon, whether you are alive or not. If not, hopefully you can find something better than a gun.

@GoBack I was going to try to reply to your post, but it was deleted. I guess you figured it out eh? :wink: I know when I clicked on this thread, I was thinking "WTF is an FA?" and when I read the OP it finally made sense.

Reactions: NotCordelia and GoBack
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah I got it thanx. Haven't got that option here, have often dreamed of it though

In dreaming of it it's simple. Bang, all over. But I know now it's not, from reading do much here and there

Last edited:
Reactions: NotCordelia
NotCordelia

NotCordelia

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah I got it thanx. Haven't got that option here, have often dreamed of it though

In dreaming of it it's simple. Bang, all over. But I know now it's not, from reading do much here and there
❤️
There is also the risk of your aim being slightly off and surviving it, which would be traumatic for you as well. I wish this lockdown would end and that there was a better way for everyone, but it's just another reminder of how unfair this world is. I hope you can find a way to be at peace soon, whether you are alive or not. If not, hopefully you can find something better than a gun.

@GoBack I was going to try to reply to your post, but it was deleted. I guess you figured it out eh? :wink: I know when I clicked on this thread, I was thinking "WTF is an FA?" and when I read the OP it finally made sense.
Yeah, aim off would be horrible. The sound alerts people to the scene so they will try to revive. Seems like it's so hard to CTB. I'm surprised anyone manages to do it. Then there's survival instinct. Part of me must still want to live or I'd have done it Already. Just tired of being depressed and hopeless. I fear for the fallout on society of the shutdown from the virus.....that's the real pandemic....starvation in third world, no jobs, no privacy, while billionaires profit!
maybe if someone took out their nest of vipers while leaving this world......but there are too many nests of bad folks :(

Last edited: