• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I tried yesterday to do partial hanging with a strong scarf but I couldn't blackout , my head just felt heavy and mouth felt tingly. No dizzness or blackout. I have to go before December and I don't know what to do.

I am really upset and heartbroken that I couldn't simply get my self to blackout. I tried pressing around my neck and tried to find sweet spot. But I can't find it. I am pretty short and small. I weigh about 48 to 50kg. But it's either I have an abnormal fat neck or life doesn't want me to stop suffering.

I looked other Ctbs by hanging and now I feel suspicious if they actually died that way. Especially Korean celebrities who died by suicide hanged themselves with a scarf , a electric cord, cable charger , a towel or rope.

How the fuck do other people CTB by scarfs or ropes? I felt sure that it may work for me.Gosh I feel like a failure. I am so scared to fail again. I really wish I could get my hands on N. I need some advice on what I should try for partial? I live in the most busiest city and I can't simply jump off a bridge without being saved or find a forest where I can hang myself. I can't travel cuz I live with my mom and she would freak out. Partial is sadly my only option.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, justwannadie and 4 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Partial is really challenging to do. You really have to be committed. Don't feel like a failure, it isn't as easy as it looks and who knows how people do it...I don't have any advice for you, I've read through the methods and researched a lot online...which I am sure you have done too. It can be done, that is for sure. For me it is one family member and survival instinct that doesn't let me go through with it. I just can't get to the point of no return with it. I wish you the best and I hope that someone here has some good advice for you.

Reactions: SweetGoldenLake, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm really sorry. This is a very difficult method. That's why most people including myself failed at it. I understand the desire to hang since all the tools are at our disposal. It sucks. When i failed at my attempts I actually mourned.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, sadsoul and 2 others
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I'm really sorry. This is a very difficult method. That's why most people including myself failed at it. I understand the desire to hang since all the tools are at our disposal. It sucks. When i failed at my attempts I actually mourned.
ommmg i dont know what to do now. I cant find a solid solution to fix my problems in my life. And now i cant find a solid solution to end my life. I am officially fucked.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Swisher and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
ommmg i dont know what to do now. I cant find a solid solution to fix my problems in my life. And now i cant find a solid solution to end my life. I am officially fucked.
I'm sorry. I wish there was a solution. I know the feeling of wanting it so bad yet not being able to go. I feel it all the time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Swisher and 3 others
ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
You might just be letting up on pressure too fast? I think tingling is supposed to be a good sign. You don't just black out immediately— you need to hold down the pressure for 10-15 seconds before you pass out. If the heaviness in your head is like pressure/exploding head thingy, you need to pull down faster and harder. If that's not it, then I think you just need to leave the blood flow cut off for longer.

Reactions: CoolGuy9, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
May I ask how your set up is?
We seem to be in a similar situation, need to be gone by December, and going via partial.
We still have a couple days, don't panic yet my friend. Feel free to pm me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w