• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Caught between doing it with a partner, or going solo. Don't get me wrong, I know the risks of having a partner. But on the other hand, I feel having a partner is a good idea.

I want to go do some hiking before I do the deed, and sometimes I think having a partner along would keep me motivated to accomplish my goal.

And then I think having a partner would prevent me from doing what I need to do, what I have to do.

I could provide a bus ticket to a person if they needed transportation to meet up where I want to go, but as usual, I keep asking myself if it's a good idea to have a partner.

Then I ask myself if someone could handle hiking for up to 2 weeks, which is what I'll planning before I, or we, ctb.

Fuck I hate my brain......

Sorry if this is all incoherent, but my mind has been a wreck for the last few weeks.

I want to take one last trip through this tunnel. I used to go here all the time years ago.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: Retched, Final Escape and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I also contemplated on whether to do it alome or have a partner...as seen as i am a dependent person would prefer not to do it alone..... where are you from??

Reactions: Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I also contemplated on whether to do it alome or have a partner...as seen as i am a dependent person would prefer not to do it alone..... where are you from??

I live in South Carolina. It sucks when you're going through shit like this, and your mind throws a million things at you at one time.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I'm just conflicted in general in doing it. Of course I have SN, I don't the rest of the meds for it, but I do have it. Lately I've been addicted to being in a intoxicating rush of adrenalized dangerous situations. Most of the time that I've put myself in the dangerous events, I don't even realize it. Hopefully with these situations that I put myself through, I'll make my bus ride on accident and I won't have to take my SN. Only time will tell

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Empty Smile
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Yes it so confusing when i plan it out it all sounds so easy its doing it thats so hard....my stupid mind.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Empty Smile