Jinnberg

Jinnberg

Apr 23, 2021
I'm tired of constantly worrying about my appearance, it hurts, it hurts so much. I cry everyday, I'll never be thin enough, I'll never be pretty enough, it doesn't matter what I do to myself because I'll always hate myself.

I hate the harsh expectations put upon little girls and boys, it's so heartbreaking. I hate this fucking society, I hate it so much.

I don't go outside because I hate being looked at, if someone looks at me I immediately start crying. I want to continue on in my life, I'm not ready to die. But I'm not sure how much longer I could do this, I want to live long enough to finish my comic but I just can't see that happening.

My suicidal ideation gets worse by the day, this is awful. I'm really sorry if I come off as annoying in this post, but I've seriously had it. If I'm inactive for more than a month, then I'm dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 2Min2Midnight, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, AntiCycleAN and 15 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this.

I hope you can finish your comic. I bet it'll be awesome.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, daddy Phil :) and Jinnberg
Jinnberg

Jinnberg

Apr 23, 2021
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this.

I hope you can finish your comic. I bet it'll be awesome.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Thanks, it really means alot!

• Love
Reactions: daddy Phil :) and WornOutLife
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Its terrible you feel like this. And you're not annoying, just sad and frustrated. That's understandable. I hope you can try and get some kind of enjoyment out of life. Helps to distract from what we don't like about it.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, daddy Phil :) and Jinnberg
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
It's very difficult to live with the overbearing notion that you are inferior, undesirable, constantly fearing attention, knowing you don't have the means or fortitude to overcome this view of yourself. I'm so sorry you are weighed down this way, and if it is any consolation, there is no feasible way that every awful thing you think about yourself is true. It doesn't really help to know that your perception is twisted and destructive because it doesn't change the way you still see yourself and feel, but know that your mind is still tricking you to feel much, much worse than you ought to. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: daddy Phil :), avoid_slow_death and Jinnberg
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
People can be very evil. Most people are not kind. I can write a book about all the rudeness and lies I had to listen to all my life. When a person is young, he or she is more sensitive and the appearance is important in this appearance-fixed world, but when you are getting older, other things in life will be more important than the apperance.

Reactions: AntiCycleAN, demuic and Jinnberg
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be very cruel and terrible. Our minds have the ability to torture us to extreme extents and I know how that feels. I wish you the best and I hope you find a way to ease your suffering.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and Jinnberg
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
the only thing I want to know about my body now is that it'll decompose soon.
I'm sure the way you see yourself is really really biased at this point, if you will ctb(I'm not saying that you should!) but if you will, just consider it done with. just an element of past that lingers for a bit longer.. <hugs> ♡♡♡
it's just a piece of organic matter.
a vehicle for your mind. it isn't you, not fully..

Reactions: Jinnberg