• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
edit: I'm writing this at the top because I felt this post came on fast and WAY too strong :muah:. anyway back to the post:heart:
I would like to get sectioned, so I (and other people around me) can say they've tired and exhausted all the chances of helping me and hopefully get some closure.
how would I go about this?
A friend on here (@painoflife )suggested " Have you considered just writing it down? Like just a sentence or 2 to get the point across so they know the severity of things." I like that idea, but am open to other suggestions

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Computer Blue and painoflife
Solution
W
Have you tried therapy and a psychiatrist? That would be much better than being sectioned!
I mean, I never was but most of the experiences I've read are terrible.

Anyway, I think it's a very positive thing you're looking for all the possibilities to get better. I really hope you succeed at it!!

What worked for me was my pills (lamotrigine 200mg) and realizing that the only one who can help me is myself.
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Have you tried therapy and a psychiatrist? That would be much better than being sectioned!
I mean, I never was but most of the experiences I've read are terrible.

Anyway, I think it's a very positive thing you're looking for all the possibilities to get better. I really hope you succeed at it!!

What worked for me was my pills (lamotrigine 200mg) and realizing that the only one who can help me is myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: painoflife, ohhgeeitsme, NodusTollens and 2 others
Upvote 2
Solution
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Realistically all sectioning does is make you a temporary prisoner. There's unlikely to be much help offered to you even if you are sectioned. Assuming you are in the UK, mental health care is vastly underfunded and so many people don't receive help even when they are desperate for it. It's a very sad situation.

Upvote 1
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Realistically all sectioning does is make you a temporary prisoner. There's unlikely to be much help offered to you even if you are sectioned. Assuming you are in the UK, mental health care is vastly underfunded and so many people don't receive help even when they are desperate for it. It's a very sad situation.

I would try asking my GP about voluntary admission but I have selective mutism so...

• Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens
Upvote 0
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Don't they have an alternative way for you to contact them? Maybe by email?

Reactions: AQUA
Upvote 0
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Don't they have an alternative way for you to contact them? Maybe by email?
That's a FANTASTIC idea! that way I won't have the anxiety of seeing them read it, but it also increases the chance of misinterpretation. ill consider the risk.
make sure to give yourself a pat on the back for that :wink:

Upvote 0
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
That's a FANTASTIC idea! that way I won't have the anxiety of seeing them read it, but it also increases the chance of misinterpretation. ill consider the risk.
make sure to give yourself a pat on the back for that :wink:
Sorry, you don't need to be snarky. I rarely contact my GP or anyone because I get anxious talking on the phone but I don't have any other alternative way of contacting them. If I did have an email address I'd try contacting them that way myself.

Reactions: viniboi9
Upvote 0
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
OP seems to have thought through what they want to happen but just need help on how best to go about it.
I think it is important to acknowledge the strength it takes seeking help. It is too late once you have CTB so why not exhaust all other options before you go down that road

Reactions: AQUA
Upvote 1
h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

Jul 14, 2021
edit: I'm writing this at the top because I felt this post came on fast and WAY too strong :muah:. anyway back to the post:heart:
I would like to get sectioned, so I (and other people around me) can say they've tired and exhausted all the chances of helping me and hopefully get some closure.
how would I go about this?
A friend on here (@painoflife )suggested " Have you considered just writing it down? Like just a sentence or 2 to get the point across so they know the severity of things." I like that idea, but am open to other suggestions
don't cry here because people will pretty much tell you you deserve your pain....and should of ended your life by now....especially when you share something that makes life just a little more bearable. i never knew the one safe space to talk about suicidal thoughts would be so judgmental. if i could be dead by now i would be.

Reactions: myopybyproxy
Upvote 0