ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I just need to get the out of my head.

I've posted before about how I wanted to make sure that the others in my life are taken care of before I ctb. I really do want the best for them, but I just can't keep on like this much longer.

For the past 2 hours I've been shaking, hyper ventilating, bawling, and repeating a few sentences to myself over and over again. It was a flashback. An intense one. I already can't remember what caused it, but it hurts. I'll never be able to have a meaningful relationship because of my trauma. I can't trust anyone, but I want to. I want to be able to be vulnerable with someone, but I don't know how. I'm scared people are going to hurt me or I'm going to hurt them.

I'm so tired of this. It makes me sick to know how much it has impacted my life. I just want it to stop. I just want to searing pain to stop, the electric frying sensation in my cerebellum to cease.

I think I'm going to try and make some arrangements to prepare for my attempt tomorrow. I hope to be dead by Sunday. I know that others will suffer because of this and that's just a fact that I've come to terms with. I can't have a clean exit like I wanted. When did my wants ever matter anyway. I'll still do my best to make it manageable. The people I care about don't deserve this pain I'm going to give them. The least I can do is try and make it pass as quickly as possible.

My would've been roommate really doesn't deserve this. She actually has something to live for. She's unbroken. She's special. She's precious. I'm going to leave her in a horrible position. I hope she doesn't follow me. I hope she makes something of herself. I hope she stays safe. I made a horrible mistake reconnecting with her. I should've left her alone and ctb when I was thinking about contacting her. She helped me keep going for a while. She gave me a little bit of hope that things could get better. I now know they can't, but she couldn't have known. She just wanted me to feel better. She's kind. She's a friend. She's more than I deserve. I'll miss her.

I wanted to have a nice day before I do it. I don't think it's going to happen. I'll probably get home from work on Saturday, leave for a while, come back when everyone is either asleep or drunk, make my final preparations, and rest. I'll send a delayed text to my roommate letting her know that she's on her own now. My boss likely won't know I'm dead for at least a week. All of the others I used to hangout with probably won't know for a year, maybe years. I won't be missed. I'm thankful for that.

Thanks for reading if you did. Thanks for putting up with me in my short tenure on this site. I'll post a goodbye before I ctb, but I do want to say that it's been nice.

I wish you all nothing, but peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, the_path_of_sorrows, SVEN and 9 others
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I hope you can find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny and TorturedEnough
LouLouLouLou

LouLouLouLou

Dec 4, 2023
I'm sorry that life treated you horribly, you did not deserve any of this pain that you seem to be going through. I know these words won't mean much coming from a random stranger but I hope you end up finding peace with whatever decision you end up taking

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I wish you to find peace that will soothe your pain. It's a pity that circumstances force you to do this - suicide is a decision that should not be made because of emotions.

• Hugs
10000DaysTooMany

10000DaysTooMany

Apr 14, 2023
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. I hope you find the peace you deserve. Your situation sounds very similar to mine with my roommate.

• Hugs
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
For the past 2 hours I've been shaking, hyper ventilating, bawling, and repeating a few sentences to myself over and over again. It was a flashback. An intense one. I already can't remember what caused it, but it hurts. I'll never be able to have a meaningful relationship because of my trauma. I can't trust anyone, but I want to. I want to be able to be vulnerable with someone, but I don't know how. I'm scared people are going to hurt me or I'm going to hurt them.
Fuck, man... I feel for you... I feel this so much...

I really hope you get out of this situation well enough. Be free.

• Hugs
TorturedEnough

TorturedEnough

I'm exhausted trying to be stronger than I feel.
Dec 2, 2023
I hope your situation gets better. I'm so sorry you're going through that. Sending you love and support 🤗❤️

• Hugs
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for finding rest and peace.

• Hugs