• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
Any advice? I can't help but to feel sorry for the effort and thought they put in me over the years. Even though I am cut off of most of them at this point, two of the most notable people remain, and having them face and realize how misguided their work always was, it pains me to no end. Often I wonder how there still is so much hope in them for me (assuming they are telling the truth), and also why they chose to stick with me for so long. I just wish they wouldn't care so much, but at this point I don't have the time or energy to wait for some further separation - so any advice to make it easier for both me and them? For them so they will be able to move on to some more sensible and beautiful things in the future, and for me so that I will able to go through without much issue.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and avaruus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess all that anyone can do for those left behind is leave notes which can act as an explanation, it could mean that those people are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.

LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
I get the appeal, the problem is just that I am a terrible writer, and I don't think there will be many questions regardless. For me, the most important aspect is how I could positively impact the recovery of my loved ones, but I just don't know how to achieve that in a satisfying way, short of faking an accident or something, which is near impossible to achieve.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I fear they will bear part of the burden of your pain, true love does cost.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I think writing a heart felt note is the best you can do. If you're going to CBT it's your own choice and you should understand the consequences of it. My CBT will devastate my family but I don't care it's my choice. I didn't have the choice to be born, nor did I get a choice in the circumstances out my life, and as a freeman/soul I believe I have the right to my own life. That's my justification. When it comes to family I just distance myself from them and say it how it is. It's different for me since I'm cold but there's a polite and considerate way you can say that you need space. Best wishes regardless of what you decide to do. Maybe you're just in emotional turmoil at the moment and need some space and that's completely okay.

Reactions: hevlalab