• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Hi all. I have looked into so many methods I can't think straight anymore. So I sometimes step away for a little bit. I keep coming back to people like Robin Williams, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. They simply decided one day they had had enough and seemingly, they set it up and left the stage. Their lives are so public that we would most likely know of failed attempts, right? Doubtful they were on a site looking for ideas but that we will never know because of course, just like all of us, they wouldn't use their names. Their first attempts were keepers. I initially wanted to have someone to pass with so that neither of us would have to feel so lonely but now I see that is probably not logical. But I am wondering, at least for me now, if studying their method, though I have done that already and saved pictures from the scenes, isn't the way to it. No method is going to be pleasant. I don't even believe N would be. No point really to this post except to say or wonder why do they keep choosing the same method and succeeding first time out? Just musings.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Unknown21, cosmic_traveler and 3 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Stepping away is a good thing. And a CTB plan is an evolving thing, from methods to dates and locations. It's something that one can adapt to one's needs/how one feels at certain points in their lives.
I think..with public figures, I don't think one can really know. Chester Bennington was said to have struggled with depression, but this only came out after he CTB. Maybe being as successful as they are meant they had access to more..private? i guess, ways of seeking help, something with NDA's for 1 million years before it can be made public. Personally, the thing I learned from them and their methods was financial success grants you a greater level of freedom to CTB as it takes away the small worries about the ones left behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and iusedtobehappy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those people who manage to succeed, it certainly makes methods like hanging sound so much easier when you hear of those succeeding. I see them as very fortunate, courageous and determined as at least to me it really is far too unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: verrobasd, sserafim and iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Stepping away is a good thing. And a CTB plan is an evolving thing, from methods to dates and locations. It's something that one can adapt to one's needs/how one feels at certain points in their lives.
I think..with public figures, I don't think one can really know. Chester Bennington was said to have struggled with depression, but this only came out after he CTB. Maybe being as successful as they are meant they had access to more..private? i guess, ways of seeking help, something with NDA's for 1 million years before it can be made public. Personally, the thing I learned from them and their methods was financial success grants you a greater level of freedom to CTB as it takes away the small worries about the ones left behind.
Well I think that was kind of a point I was trying to make. All these people had the resources to do anything but they all chose the cheapest method with whatever they had on hand. Robin chose a belt, Kate a scarf, both from doorknobs, Anthony a bathrobe belt. No SN or nitrogen or fancy chemicals. Chester gave every indication through his music and interviews that he was clinically depressed. In his case, I always wondered why that wasn't caught.
I envy those people who manage to succeed, it certainly makes methods like hanging sound so much easier when you hear of those succeeding. I see them as very fortunate, courageous and determined as at least to me it really is far too unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence. But anyway best wishes.
Agreed

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
We'll never know exactly how many times Robin Williams, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington had practiced before. My guess is that they probably practiced at least once or twice to make themselves go unconscious (the night night method) until they were ready for their personal day, when they decided to put something around their neck and just letting gravity take its course while they're passed out. That's just my own guess though.

Reactions: divinemistress36, verrobasd and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I guess it's because they were lucky. I believe that luck and fate play a big part in if things will be successful for not. Sometimes it just comes down to dumb luck

Reactions: divinemistress36