L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
No regrets . Disappointments, yes. I'm ready to go. I don't want to live for another 30 years in this pointless existence. Why can't I just leave now?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: shamblingshaggoth, silentnights56, todeswunsch and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to eternally be free from all future unnecessary suffering, the thought of being trapped here for decades longer terrifies me, in general I just find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long.
I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch so we can just have the option to instantly cease existing in peace.

Reactions: silentnights56 and livinginhellnation
S

silentnights56

Dec 6, 2023
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to eternally be free from all future unnecessary suffering, the thought of being trapped here for decades longer terrifies me, in general I just find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long.
I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch so we can just have the option to instantly cease existing in peace.
We are the unlucky ones to be created out of nothingness, the only thing we can do is to not spread the curse further by procreating...