Quizzaci0us

Quizzaci0us

Little Frog
Apr 13, 2023
I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I'll move it if it doesn't, but I just can't fucking sleep.

My sleep schedule is so fucked that I'm going to sleep at 5AM and waking up at 5PM. Some mornings, I can't sleep until 11AM. I haven't been able to eat or work on any of my projects because there are so few hours of daylight. Tonight, I was excited to fall asleep, and laid down at midnight, still later than I wanted. I took some melatonin, and just laid in bed with my thoughts racing for an hour and a half before I picked up my phone again. After that, it felt like it was instantly 2AM, and now it's 2:43.

I hate how my body needs 12-13 hours of sleep to function normally. Even today, I got 5 and was tired all day. I didn't have the energy to work on my quilt, which I've wanted to work on for days. I was so excited to get to sleep and maybe even wake up at 11AM. Nope. It's almost fucking 3AM. I wish I could just pull an all-nighter, but I always am too tired to even try to function, and end up taking 2-5 hour long naps at like 4PM.

I'm so tired, but my brain is going so fast and thinking of so many things and remembering so many memories that it's almost impossible. I know it's too late to go to sleep now, since I'll wake up at 3-4Pm.

My mum even mentioned wanting to move things around in the living room, and making my sister come over to help. I guess now I have a reason to sleep through tomorrow.

Not being able to work on my quilt (the only project I currently have, and one I've already put days of work into and really want to finish) is one of the worst feelings.

Not even my coping mechanisms work, and every single time I think I'll be able to sleep, my body just moves to a more comfortable position and wakes me up again.

I've been crying for half an hour and my hair is soaked in tears. It's already 2:58

Now 3:00

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, outrider567, LittleJem and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I'll move it if it doesn't, but I just can't fucking sleep.

My sleep schedule is so fucked that I'm going to sleep at 5AM and waking up at 5PM. Some mornings, I can't sleep until 11AM. I haven't been able to eat or work on any of my projects because there are so few hours of daylight. Tonight, I was excited to fall asleep, and laid down at midnight, still later than I wanted. I took some melatonin, and just laid in bed with my thoughts racing for an hour and a half before I picked up my phone again. After that, it felt like it was instantly 2AM, and now it's 2:43.

I hate how my body needs 12-13 hours of sleep to function normally. Even today, I got 5 and was tired all day. I didn't have the energy to work on my quilt, which I've wanted to work on for days. I was so excited to get to sleep and maybe even wake up at 11AM. Nope. It's almost fucking 3AM. I wish I could just pull an all-nighter, but I always am too tired to even try to function, and end up taking 2-5 hour long naps at like 4PM.

I'm so tired, but my brain is going so fast and thinking of so many things and remembering so many memories that it's almost impossible. I know it's too late to go to sleep now, since I'll wake up at 3-4Pm.

My mum even mentioned wanting to move things around in the living room, and making my sister come over to help. I guess now I have a reason to sleep through tomorrow.

Not being able to work on my quilt (the only project I currently have, and one I've already put days of work into and really want to finish) is one of the worst feelings.

Not even my coping mechanisms work, and every single time I think I'll be able to sleep, my body just moves to a more comfortable position and wakes me up again.

I've been crying for half an hour and my hair is soaked in tears. It's already 2:58

Now 3:00
Hope it get better, try fast acting benzos which can make you sleep

Reactions: newave3
A

AsleepPreference160

Apr 18, 2023
As someone with crippling bad insomnia I feel you. I often want to kill myself because of this, though it's not the only reason. Nothing, nothing at all improves my insomnia and I'll just have to live with it I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's horrible how it can even be difficult to even get some kind of rest through sleep, it sounds so tiring what you are going through, existing here certainly is such a cruel punishment. But anyway I wish you the best.