ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I'm still trying to make a new plan, and in the new year I may be able to purchase SN, but it doesn't help me with the failed attempt.

I attempted in August, fortunately I have no injuries from it, but I can't get over the failure mentally.

I'm so disappointed and pissed at myself. I should have died back then, I was so certain that I would succeed, but somehow I managed to fail. Since then every second of living has been a nightmare; constant pain that I cannot get used to. Memories of my family finding me may be my biggest trauma (and the bar was pretty high), so naturally I'm way more anxious about next attempt.

I hate myself so much for failing. I want to beat the shit out of myself for this. I should have died back then, I should have died.

Just wish me luck with the next try.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hopeless__soul, binturong, hatelife and 8 others
R

Rohit

Oct 22, 2019
I'm still trying to make a new plan, and in the new year I may be able to purchase SN, but it doesn't help me with the failed attempt.

I attempted in August, fortunately I have no injuries from it, but I can't get over the failure mentally.

I'm so disappointed and pissed at myself. I should have died back then, I was so certain that I would succeed, but somehow I managed to fail. Since then every second of living has been a nightmare; constant pain that I cannot get used to. Memories of my family finding me may be my biggest trauma (and the bar was pretty high), so naturally I'm way more anxious about next attempt.

I hate myself so much for failing. I want to beat the shit out of myself for this. I should have died back then, I should have died.

May I know the regime you followed

Reactions: heylightiforgot, TrailerTrash and ArtVandelay
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
May I know the regime you followed
I tried full suspension, but the materials failed me, then I tried partial but I had problems with getting it right, lost a lot of time, and was eventually found when passing out.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I tried full suspension, but the materials failed me, then I tried partial but I had problems with getting it right, lost a lot of time, and was eventually found when passing out.
What do you mean by materials failed you?

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
If the pain is so unbearable that you need to take your own life then I wish you luck.
Must have been so frustrating when the attempt failed.

• Love
Reactions: ALittleBurden
D

dominodux

Nov 11, 2019

I have a failed attempt with helium. I know how that feels, just like the life dont want to leave me alone and i didnt was enough good even in trying to ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ALittleBurden and hatelife
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
What do you mean by materials failed you?
First a rope that was keeping my hands from freeing myself broke, then a tie I was hanging on stretched a bit the way my feet could reach the floor. That was odd because I tested them both before and there were no signs of any problems.

Reactions: nbn