S

Shorine

Mar 17, 2019
How am I supposed to hang myself properly? When I try to hang from my door frame and lay down on the floor I start to feel massive pain. I believed that strangulation could be achieved by restricting the jugular not just the air way but I can't find the right way to do it. And if I do find the right way to do it, how do I know I am doing it right? I don't want to wake up with brain damage.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and suffering
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
How am I supposed to hang myself properly? When I try to hang from my door frame and lay down on the floor I start to feel massive pain. I believed that strangulation could be achieved by restricting the jugular not just the air way but I can't find the right way to do it. And if I do find the right way to do it, how do I know I am doing it right? I don't want to wake up with brain damage.
Full or partial suspension hanging?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Shorine

Mar 17, 2019
Partial, usually I place the rope in the room where the knob is hanging and lay down on the floor.

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I cant get it right either. I get really light headed but that's about it. All these celebrities get it right somehow

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I believe the question is you need to hold on the pain for around 16 seconds until you lost consciousness.