HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I am probably generally a healthy 27 year old. Just tired of working hard, having headaches, body aches, and feeling sleepy, depressed and nauseated all the time.

Until my mid-20s, I still had hope I could somehow find joy in life even though I have struggled to for most of my life. I thought maybe if I just worked a little harder, actively thought more positively and balanced work with friendships, romantic relationship, and finances, and worked out and ate healthy, I'd be happy. Nope. Just stressed trying to balance everything. So tired of heart palpitations and panic attacks. So tired of feeling that if I just stop for a moment, I'll fall behind and ruin my life. I just want to die. I'm tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Morto, sólstafir, Rukia and 22 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Good on your for actually trying to make a life for yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Going Home, AtomicNewt and HGL91
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Thank you all for the support. It felt good to get that off my chest. I really have no where else to express that except in my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Going Home
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i know how it feels to keep things to yourself. Keeping things in will make you go insane. its better to vent and talk about these things with others. if you ever need someone to just vent to, im a good listener.

Take care and hope you feel better.

Reactions: enigmática saudade, Going Home, HGL91 and 1 other person
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Hi. New member. That's why I don't talk to other people about how I feel. They'd most likely "turn me in" anyway. But the average person just doesn't understand how most of us feel here. Their attitude is "get over it." I'm so happy to be here to have people to talk to now, and explain how I feel. like you have HGL91. I hope you find whatever it is that's best for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, HGL91, Going Home and 1 other person
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
I'm 45, tired of the abuse from boyfriend due to his drinking, and I'm ready to go enough is enough eventually fuck it

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Soul and Ladylethal
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I hear you. I am also having an incredibly tough time functioning after having a severe medication reaction a few years ago, I'm nearing the end and I think my days are numbered
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Egddios, Soul and HGL91
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm 45, tired of the abuse from boyfriend due to his drinking, and I'm ready to go enough is enough eventually fuck it

I can empathize. My ex-boyfriend was very abusive. If it wasn't for family rescuing me, I'd probably have killed myself by now.

Is there a reason you are still with him? Do you live together?
I hear you. I am also having an incredibly tough time functioning after having a severe medication reaction a few years ago, I'm nearing the end and I think my days are numbered
Peace/hugs

What medication and what was the reaction? :(

I can kind of relate. I've been on antidepressants since I was 11 and I've had such a hard time with them. So many side effects. And now that I'm older and have even more responsibilities and less of a support system, it's even harder to deal with the side effects because there's even more pressure to "be strong" all the time around people.
i know how it feels to keep things to yourself. Keeping things in will make you go insane. its better to vent and talk about these things with others. if you ever need someone to just vent to, im a good listener.

Take care and hope you feel better.

Thank you! I agree. Keeping it in really can make a person go insane. Although, I'm probably already at that point.

I used to be such an easygoing person, but now I'm so bitter, so I feel pressure to externally express how I used to be, when inside, I feel like a completely different person that I don't even like anymore.

I'm tired of people screwing me over. Insurance companies, pharmacies, doctors, 'friends', employers, ex-boyfriends.

Honestly, releasing the truth of what I truly think on this forum and people responding "Yeah! I get you!", and sharing their similar story is the ONE thing that gives me an it's bitsy sense of relief and joy because then I don't feel completely isolated in this world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, not_a_robot, Kassender and 1 other person
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Hi. New member. That's why I don't talk to other people about how I feel. They'd most likely "turn me in" anyway. But the average person just doesn't understand how most of us feel here. Their attitude is "get over it." I'm so happy to be here to have people to talk to now, and explain how I feel. like you have HGL91. I hope you find whatever it is that's best for you.

Yeah, most people just don't understand. Today, I've gone back n forth from feeling super anxious to feeling dead inside.

• Aww..
Reactions: Egddios, Laststop and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Have you considered just putting the abusive boyfriend on the Bus?

Reactions: NoDream
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I am probably generally a healthy 27 year old. Just tired of working hard, having headaches, body aches, and feeling sleepy, depressed and nauseated all the time.

Until my mid-20s, I still had hope I could somehow find joy in life even though I have struggled to for most of my life. I thought maybe if I just worked a little harder, actively thought more positively and balanced work with friendships, romantic relationship, and finances, and worked out and ate healthy, I'd be happy. Nope. Just stressed trying to balance everything. So tired of heart palpitations and panic attacks. So tired of feeling that if I just stop for a moment, I'll fall behind and ruin my life. I just want to die. I'm tired.
I'm tired too. You're definitely not alone.

Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: HGL91
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

Alas I have nothing useful to add that may assuage the difficulties you face.
However your lament if tiredness is one I and I expect many others can relate to.
I feel it's like spinning plates. You don't get to choose the number of plates, the speed they spin or when new ones are added (and they only get added and they only get faster). Occasionally, very occasionally, it will stay still for a very short while, and then life goes; 'here have some more plates, oh and by the way the ones you're working yourself to breaking point to spin? Yeah spin them a bit faster. Here's a cookie be grateful, now get spinning'
I'm sorry for your pain friend, honestly and sincerely feel your pain. I really hope you can find some light in this sea of dark and maybe by venting your spleen here it will provide some respite.
DBD

Reactions: HGL91
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Alas I have nothing useful to add that may assuage the difficulties you face.
However your lament if tiredness is one I and I expect many others can relate to.
I feel it's like spinning plates. You don't get to choose the number of plates, the speed they spin or when new ones are added (and they only get added and they only get faster). Occasionally, very occasionally, it will stay still for a very short while, and then life goes; 'here have some more plates, oh and by the way the ones you're working yourself to breaking point to spin? Yeah spin them a bit faster. Here's a cookie be grateful, now get spinning'
I'm sorry for your pain friend, honestly and sincerely feel your pain. I really hope you can find some light in this sea of dark and maybe by venting your spleen here it will provide some respite.
DBD

Thanks for the empathy. And that is a very good analogy. I was a professional at "spinning plates for the past few years". Now I'm at the point I just want to purposely drop them and break them because I can't take it anymore.

But of course the consequence of doing that would be life-destroying, so that's why I feel relief from thinking about dying instead.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019

Sorry to hear about that. My ADHD and constant anxiety is making it hard for me to hold a decent job.

I'm glad you at least have things figured out. Maybe a different job or something could help?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

What have you used to try to get better with so far?

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
What have you used to try to get better with so far?

Been on antidepressants since I was 11, I've seen therapists on and off over the years, did both inpatient and outpatient in 2014, went to church during periods of my life, practiced yoga, focused on eating a healthy diet when I was able to afford it, moved away from my home city to have a fresh start, used Meetup.com to make friends during adulthood, worked happy jobs, worked hard yet good paying jobs...

I just feel like I've lived as long as I can handle. I'm planning to CTB this week when I have enough time alone at the house.
Sorry to hear about that. My ADHD and constant anxiety is making it hard for me to hold a decent job.

I'm glad you at least have things figured out. Maybe a different job or something could help?

Had things figured out. Not anymore. Life has a way of kicking a person down even when they work their ass off. I just want to contribute to this forum a bit until I CTB sometime this week. I have my method of choice. Just need enough time alone at
home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios