• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
Im on my breaking point, please help me ctb, I have no access to carbon poisoning, nor SN, or any other fancy method of ctb, please I just need a quick death, pls help me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, doormat25 and Suicidebydeath

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
I relate to this immensely but I'm afraid I have no way of helping you or myself

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it so incredibly cruel how we exist in this anti-suicide society where a peaceful, guaranteed suicide is purpsely made so inaccessible. I really wish the option of methods like Nembutal are avaliable so people can just escape from suffering in peace, I certainly understand that it's dreadful and torturous feeling trapped here.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for the pain you are going through. It's sad most of us here are same way. As per the rules here members are not allowed to provide that info. Sorry but only you can choose a method from the resources section and decide what to do with it. I wish you all the best and hope you find your peace whatever you decide on ā¤ļø

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
  • Encourage acts, ask for encouragement, or help anyone commit any acts.
    • Do not encourage, suggest, manipulate, coerce, or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide factual information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.

Reactions: mortuarymary
Status
Not open for further replies.