Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I can't fit in with people...

-either I'm extremely anxious, very withdrawn, very inhibited (because of severe social anxiety)...
Or
- I'm too emotional, I get very attached too much and too quickly, I become very clumsy, very heavy and very very embarrasing...

However, I am a very kind, very human, generous person with a heart on my sleeve, people recognize that...
And people come from me and my weakness

and after that I'm in a lot of pain It's probably due to borderline personality disorder...i dont know

🥵

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, juna, esalucolom-wojaqter and 16 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Sounds like you're a decent person. I hope things work out for you.

Reactions: juna and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Reactions: juna and pariah80
Xe-

Xe-

Seems better than Tinder
Jul 29, 2024
I can't fit in with people because I'm a cynical realist.

Reactions: juna, pariah80, Arachno and 5 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je n'arrive pas à m'intégrer aux gens parce que je suis un réaliste cynique.
Not me i have juge problem with émotions🥵

Reactions: juna
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
you're on this forum

you're communicating

you're being reacted to

do you know what that means?

that you fit in w us

sure, you don't know us irl and it may feel like as if you're talking to strangers and nothing more than that

but if there's a group of people that you fit in

it'd be us right now

you might be able to get connections out of this, or you might eventually find true friendships irl while you're talking to us

but until then, you've got us; we're here & you're more than welcome

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, esalucolom-wojaqter, UnrulyNightmare and 7 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
tu es sur ce forum

tu communiques

on réagit à toi

Tu sais ce que ça veut dire?

que tu t'intègres à nous

bien sûr, vous ne nous connaissez pas dans la vraie vie et vous pouvez avoir l'impression de parler à des inconnus et rien de plus

mais s'il y a un groupe de personnes dans lequel tu t'intègres

ce serait nous maintenant

vous pourriez peut-être nouer des relations grâce à cela, ou vous pourriez éventuellement trouver de véritables amitiés dans la vraie vie pendant que vous nous parlez

mais jusque là, vous nous avez; nous sommes là et vous êtes plus que bienvenu
Big thanks 🥰🥰🥰

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
But i want to die because huge exhausted of all

• Hugs
Reactions: juna and tsykoais
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
i feel similarly a lot of the time, its hard. im sure youre not alone at the least in your experience given theres some refuge at least here, but i know that alone doesnt alleviate the exhaustion. for what its worth, hoping the best for you and im sure many on here including myself are happy to be here in support and care

Reactions: Defenestration
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I don't fit in because the people I find irl aren't interesting enough for me, I always feel like the odd one out.

At work I pretend that I like everyone and make an effort to fit in because it's work.

Trying to make friends is incredibly boring, hard and hasn't given any worthwhile results for 5 years.

Reactions: pariah80, Defenestration and sserafim
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I haven't worked for a long time, I'm on disability due to my psychological problems. even on the forums I have people who don't like where I send messages and who don't answer me (once you can forget but when it's 3 or 4 times). I'm just waiting for September to die. I let myself slide completely

• Hugs
Reactions: tsykoais
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
You sound like me... I'm not kind tho. I'm a people pleaser but also a selfish opportunistic jerk lmao

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
I don't fit in because the people I find irl aren't interesting enough for me, I always feel like the odd one out.
opposite for me, i'm not interesting or memorable enough so i usually end up being an afterthought or straight up ignored

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13, Defenestration, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I barely have the desire and energy in me left to talk to anyone in person, I get so nervous and uncomfortable. Thats why I joined this forum, I like written communication way more than talking. Its so...peaceful, I dont know how else to explain it. I'm fucking weird

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pariah80, agony1996, N33dT0D13 and 3 others
A

agony1996

Student
Jul 8, 2024
I can't fit in with people...

-either I'm extremely anxious, very withdrawn, very inhibited (because of severe social anxiety)...
Or
- I'm too emotional, I get very attached too much and too quickly, I become very clumsy, very heavy and very very embarrasing...

However, I am a very kind, very human, generous person with a heart on my sleeve, people recognize that...
And people come from me and my weakness

and after that I'm in a lot of pain It's probably due to borderline personality disorder...i dont know

🥵
Before I got to the end, while I was reading your post in my mind I said for sure it's borderline personality disorder.
I have it to do I know getting too attached is what hurts in the end.
As far as having a good heart unfortunately the downfall is that we are too emotional, too nice and we get hurt so easily. I get you you're not alone

• Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13, Defenestration, tsykoais and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Before I got to the end, while I was reading your post in my mind I said for sure it's borderline personality disorder.
I have it to do I know getting too attached is what hurts in the end.
As far as having a good heart unfortunately the downfall is that we are too emotional, too nice and we get hurt so easily. I get you you're not alone
Yes but not solution.
Just die

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
a guy on a cycling forum no longer answers me, it hurts my heart... I know he doesn't like me, I should give a damn but I can't do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: agony1996
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I can get attached to anyone very, very quickly from the first time

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I barely have the desire and energy in me left to talk to anyone in person, I get so nervous and uncomfortable. Thats why I joined this forum, I like written communication way more than talking. Its so...peaceful, I dont know how else to explain it. I'm fucking weird
I like writing too. I feel like at least I can read it & acknowledge what I've said. Even my girlfriend doesn't want to hear what I'm feeling.
I wonder if he'll is real & we're living in it.🌹💔

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
in my old athletics group I can see that people are much more distant with me, especially the coach who used to be warm, now she answers me in a dry line. it tears my heart

P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
I'm at this point.