• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
¡¡Hola!!
I bought SN from Polish boy in EBay but it Was kept in aduanas... Im from Spain, i have been looking in Amazon but nobody send this item to Spain. What i do? Somebody from Spain could sold me the product?? Please this is my unic posibility to ctb... Or i have to OD with amitrip but it isnt so reliable... :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Is SN regulated in Spain? I'm surprised because it's easily accessible even in countries like Saudi Arabia.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I just searched 'buy sodium nitrite spain' and on the first page of results was this forum! :ohhhh:

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: autumnal, TrashBean, puppy9 and 3 others
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
Wow, this is bad news for me since I'm in France. I was about to get a VPN so I'd be less anxious over buying weird secret stuff on the internet...

Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
Wow, this is bad news for me since I'm in France. I was about to get a VPN so I'd be less anxious over buying weird secret stuff on the internet...

It's actually easy to find SN when you're from France. French sellers only sell SN to professionals, but you can get some on Ebay.

• Hugs
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
By the way Chronic Pain - can't you attempt to find fenatyl from a drug dealer In your country ? * When I hear Spain I think " drugs circulating from morroco to western Europe "

Reactions: autumnal
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Fentanyl overdose can be easly reversed with free naloxone kits (At least in Canada) and is an unreliable way to CBT here. Also im told it can be quite horrific, so i understand why they would want real SN.

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "Wreck-it-Riley, publicación: 461121, miembro: 11433"]
La sobredosis de fentanilo se puede revertir fácilmente con kits de naloxona gratuitos (al menos en Canadá) y es una forma poco confiable de CBT aquí. También me dijeron que puede ser bastante horrible, así que entiendo por qué querrían SN real.
[/CITAR]
SN is legal here but there isnt selles or i dont know where to buy. I dont think i can obtain fdntanyl, its al dificult... I want SN or N, it doesnt care the money...

• Aww..
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
I just searched 'buy sodium nitrite spain' and on the first page of results was this forum! :ohhhh:
Stan what do you mean about your comment. Do you mean SN is now being watched to prevent people from suicide?

M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
¡¡Hola!!
I bought SN from Polish boy in EBay but it Was kept in aduanas... Im from Spain, i have been looking in Amazon but nobody send this item to Spain. What i do? Somebody from Spain could sold me the product?? Please this is my unic posibility to ctb... Or i have to OD with amitrip but it isnt so reliable... :(

I got it that way too and I am from Portugal. In here it depends on the package, if they get suspicious. It is random really, I had a make up kit and got stuck in Customs, but order meds online and it always get here. My SN did as well, fortunately

Last edited:
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Fentanyl overdose can be easly reversed with free naloxone kits (At least in Canada) and is an unreliable way to CBT here. Also im told it can be quite horrific, so i understand why they would want real SN.
why F overdose ys horryfyc? never heard of that, heard yts somewhat peaceful

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Stan what do you mean about your comment. Do you mean SN is now being watched to prevent people from suicide?
No, but it shows that whatever we type here goes into the public domain

Reactions: autumnal
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Most definitely
So the authorities know about everything. I'm sure there will be a ban on getting SN before too long.
Well the clamp down on N happened now SN and soon those prices will be hiked up. It will no longer be a cheap way to CTB.

MourningHeart

MourningHeart

Oct 26, 2019
If its helpful information for anyone, as i can confirm:

Today i received my SN.

Ordered via Ebay from poland for 12€, i'm living in germany. Shipping took like 7 days, delivered with DPD.

IMG 20191107 123151

• Love
Reactions: Depressive1995 and lymbo
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
thats alot, one need lyke 20 g ryght?

That raises a point . . . . . . on the one hand, many people seem to be having difficulty obtaining SN.
On the other hand, those who have managed to get it have far, far more than they need.

Reactions: autumnal, trynacbt and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
On the other hand, those who have managed to get it have far, far more than they need.
The last available UK seller I saw (who has now stopped) had only 2kg bags at the end

H

Hopakat

Mar 5, 2020
¡¡Hola!!
Puedes enviarme un PM porfa? Gracias