• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

asdfghj

Oct 18, 2018
Aight I need some advice. I'm in this awful situation where I don't have a gun, I can't tie a noose (disability, I've tried for weeks), I'm in boarding school where anything I order is monitored. I'm in a rural town without tall enough buildings and no bridges. I need to do this. Any advice?

Reactions: lv-gras
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Can you travel? You could get a PO box to have your things delivered to.

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
You could use a belt, but then again you would need to tie it to something.

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
No I mean what is the disability? Seems like at least with help should be possible.
Doubt anyone will tie a noose for him...

Reactions: acxk, Candour and lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Doubt anyone will tie a noose for him...
latest

Reactions: Candour and lv-gras
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
I don't have a car

Is catching a bus possible? I mean the literal bus in this case.

Anyway, in what way are things monitored? Maybe you can get someone to be your middle man and like hide the materials you want inside something else. Like if you're ordering SN you can have someone hide it inside of socks and you can say you ordered some socks.

blurr21

blurr21

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Aight I need some advice. I'm in this awful situation where I don't have a gun, I can't tie a noose (disability, I've tried for weeks), I'm in boarding school where anything I order is monitored. I'm in a rural town without tall enough buildings and no bridges. I need to do this. Any advice?
You could watch vids on how to tie a simple noose or get a tailor or a stranger to do it for you you could say its a homemade leash for your dog,partial hanging is the easiest available method out there,else take a trip to places where there are rivers and you could try drowning...

A

asdfghj

Oct 18, 2018
Is catching a bus possible? I mean the literal bus in this case.

Anyway, in what way are things monitored? Maybe you can get someone to be your middle man and like hide the materials you want inside something else. Like if you're ordering SN you can have someone hide it inside of socks and you can say you ordered some socks.
I have to open packages in front of staff. I suppose I could get a bus but they make me sign out whenever I leave, so getting on a bus that randomly pulled up by the dorm might be dicey.

Last edited:
A

asdfghj

Oct 18, 2018
No I mean what is the disability? Seems like at least with help should be possible.
Nobody's ever been able to diagnose me, but considering I can't open one of my hands, I'd need to go up to a stranger and straight up ask them to tie me a noose

Reactions: acxk, Virgo and lv-gras
A

asdfghj

Oct 18, 2018
What about shallow water blackout? How easy is that?

K

Kellogg's

Oct 9, 2018
Nobody's ever been able to diagnose me, but considering I can't open one of my hands, I'd need to go up to a stranger and straight up ask them to tie me a noose

Sorry to hear that. I tried, and managed to tie a simple knot to both ends of a bathrobe belt with one hand. Use your teeth?

Reactions: Virgo and lv-gras
willowtrees0

willowtrees0

willowtrees
Oct 5, 2018

You dont have to tie a noose for it to work. a simple slipnot will do the trick. its much easier, I cant tie a noose either idk why but picture instructions overwelm me lol. I havent ever tried it but just looking at it makes my head hurt. as for a place. If you live in rural area im sure there are some trees around you only need about 30 mins- 1 hour to yourself and you will be fully gone.

Reactions: scales, acxk and lv-gras
Candour

Candour

Student
Sep 16, 2018
I too struggled with the tying the knots for a noose. However, it's not as complicated as we think. I did try it out a few days ago, and discovered that it doesn't actually matter what knot is used, just anything that is tight around the neck will do. I think we all overthink being on this site.

Reactions: scales, acxk and lv-gras
A

asdfghj

Oct 18, 2018
You dont have to tie a noose for it to work. a simple slipnot will do the trick. its much easier, I cant tie a noose either idk why but picture instructions overwelm me lol. I havent ever tried it but just looking at it makes my head hurt. as for a place. If you live in rural area im sure there are some trees around you only need about 30 mins- 1 hour to yourself and you will be fully gone.
Thanks, I tied a slipknot. It has the same reliability?

Reactions: lv-gras and scales
willowtrees0

willowtrees0

willowtrees
Oct 5, 2018
I have been told its better than the noose tbh. I have only ever tried slipnot so I dont know if one is more comfortable than the other but slipnot doesnt hurt to me. You can use a belt and just feed the end through the buckle and bam thats it, (people dont recommend belts tho unless you can easily find your carotid artery and can find a place to attach it to) I used in my first attempt, a dog leash.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/ you can read this thread! Its where I got a good bit of information from when I first considered this method. they also recommend a slipnot over a noose.

edit: fixed a spelling error