M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
i no longer enjoy things. not like i should. my desire or want for anything has diminished, and i can't see myself wanting anything in my future. i'm constantly tired and i feel so empty. I'm starting to have trouble sleeping again and my libido has almost disappeared. i have lost all feeling. this fact scared me because i don't know how to go on. i don't want to continue going through this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 777cave, SenseOfLoss, AnonGermany and 3 others
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
Often we dissociate (lose feeling of our feelings) as a defense mechanism. I know for me, if I think about my reality, the feelings are so overwhelming that I will literally vomit and start shaking. If our options are the feel everything or feel nothing, sometimes our body protects us from ourself. The sad reality of traumatized people. Not saying this is true for you, just trying to relate as best I can. Wishing you the absolute best and hoping things get better for you!

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith, 777cave, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd wish to be free, it must be tiring and dreadful what you have to endure. But anyway best wishes, I find it cruel how people have to suffer in this existence.

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Dissociating like this is like a way to refrain yourself from feeling emotional pain. I have panic attacks from overthinking all these things, even joy brings me distress at times. Its basically a repression. I'm sorry this is happening to you, I hope you manage to feel better soon, sending you strength. :)

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith and SenseOfLoss