F

funnyjoy

Looking to go
Jan 13, 2024
I just don't know anymore. I don't know why my parents are the way they are. I don't know why they push push push so damn much. All they worry about is why I'm not in class this or why I'm not in class that "oh when you were with your gf you were happy"
Well I'm not with her now. And what do they wanna hear the truth?? That I'm skipping because I'm afraid I'll have to see my ex again, and I don't wanna see her because she hates me?? That I'm a co dependent mess?? That I'm suicidal because I can't imagine a life now that she's gone?? THAT I MESS UP EVERY GOOD THING IVE EVER HAD BECSUSE IM A SCREWUP. EVERY FRIEND EVERY RELATIONSHIP EVERY OPPORTUNITY EVERY GOOD THING IVE HAD HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN FROM ME BE SUDE IM STUPID AND IM A FUCKING LOSER KF A PERSON. IS THAT WHAT THEY WANNA HEAR???

At this point idc what happens to me, I HOPE SINCERELY that I die some freak accidents I really just can't anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, cosmic_traveler, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Just let it all out. I wish I could give you a hug for real

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Life is a series of peaks and valleys. Sometimes it's like gently rolling hills, other times it's like cliffs and brick walls. I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Time heals all wounds, but distance can help. Big hugs. We wish you peace. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You're obviously going through a bad patch right now, but in your case I don't think it's likely to be permanent. Your best strategy may be just to carry on and wait for better times to arrive. I think they will arrive eventually.