• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I try my best to avoid food every day. I always end up eating a full portion at lunch. I always end up eating actual dinner. I always end up giving in and eating snacks in between.
I'm ashamed.

Sometimes I manage to actually not eat for like half a day. The way my stomach feels when its hungry is torture. I don't know how people manage to starve themselves for an entire day or more?? I wish I could do that.

I'm getting way too close to 50kg. For me, stepping on the scale is a form of sh by now. I want to lose at least 7kg in July but my lazy ass can barely skip breakfast without breaking down during work.

How do I successfully starve myself for a day, without giving into the hunger?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Nefer and Praestat_Mori
pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
full disclosure - i'm in recovery for my ed now, but when i was still anorexic i used to eat one big meal a day (maybe around 500-800 calories but find what works for you), usually around nighttime. having one big meal instead of starving the entire day meant i wouldn't snack around as much.
fasting is also very painful but it gets easier around the second day and after you've broken through the first day it gets a lot easier. i would chug a lot of water, like to the point where it makes you sick and takes away your appetite, or eat ice with salt on it or something. maybe try fasting for longer and longer periods of time each day, until it reaches a day.

Reactions: Nefer and Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Very few people actually can. It's not a failure. Starving yourself is like trying to stop other bodily functions.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
there are close to a billion people who going hungry each day almost one in ten people go to bed hungry every night.

Reactions: Not A Fan and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How do I successfully starve myself for a day, without giving into the hunger?
Probably not bc eating is a basic human instinct (any life forms have that instinct to eat). Find other ways. Y do you want to starve? As CTB method? 50kg is probably severely underweight already.

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
Y do you want to starve? As CTB method? 50kg is probably severely underweight already.
I don't like my body. I'd like it more if it were even skinnier and tinier
full disclosure - i'm in recovery for my ed now, but when i was still anorexic i used to eat one big meal a day (maybe around 500-800 calories but find what works for you), usually around nighttime. having one big meal instead of starving the entire day meant i wouldn't snack around as much.
fasting is also very painful but it gets easier around the second day and after you've broken through the first day it gets a lot easier. i would chug a lot of water, like to the point where it makes you sick and takes away your appetite, or eat ice with salt on it or something. maybe try fasting for longer and longer periods of time each day, until it reaches a day.
Thank you so much, I'll try soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
Also a little disordered over here. Starving to death is coincidentally my chosen way out (sounds painful but it's something), I will say if you have a solid or a couple of solid goals in mind for why you're fasting it can be easier. Diet sodas, sparkling water, and a LOT of regular water (required on this one) help as well. I'm sorry you feel compelled to starve altogether but I really get it.