Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
What's wrong?

Reactions: assisted
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you feel this way. Existence is certainly cruel and it seems as though it is impossible to escape from suffering in a life like this. I cannot find any enjoyment in living at all, it is just endless pain and misery. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Need2BFree, Suicidebydeath and assisted
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Do you have anhedonia like you can't feel pleasure?

Reactions: assisted
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
What's wrong?
so much :(

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Existence is certainly cruel and it seems as though it is impossible to escape from suffering in a life like this. I cannot find any enjoyment in living at all, it is just endless pain and misery. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through.
thank you. you write beautifully. :heart:
Do you have anhedonia like you can't feel pleasure?
i have enormous amounts of physical pain that overshadows any and all pleasure. it's all i can really focus on. underneath all of that is probably anhedonia too
i am also incredibly lonely. i wish i could spend my last few days with who i love

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: QuietLake, _Minsk, eternalflame and 2 others
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
life truly is cruel.

Reactions: _Minsk, eternalflame and Hollowman
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. Pain is the absolute worst. Life is hard enough in itself without that on top. Do you have pain medication? I'm so sorry you are suffering.

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
so much :(

thank you. you write beautifully. :heart:

i have enormous amounts of physical pain that overshadows any and all pleasure. it's all i can really focus on. underneath all of that is probably anhedonia too
i am also incredibly lonely. i wish i could spend my last few days with who i love
my problem is pain too - it just ruins life - the idea you can do cognitive behavioural therapy and think your way through it and be happy is such bullshit