W

waverinthought

Jul 2, 2023
I want to live so badly. I'm trying so hard to appreciate life and be grateful and bask in its beauty. And yet, every single day, I have voices in my head telling me that death is knocking on my door. I feel like I'm at war with myself every day and I'm so, so tired. If this is my one chance in life, I don't want to take it for granted at all. Still, as the days go on, I'm more and more convinced that CTB isn't an option anymore. I feel so crazy admitting this to even myself, and I just feel so trapped. I fucked up my friendship with my ex-best friend and I can't cope with it at all. I can't trust myself to love anyone properly. I don't think I can contribute anything good to the people around me anymore. Yesterday, I had the perfect day with my boyfriend, and I told him I loved him for the first time. As soon as the day ended, I seriously considered CTB that night because I don't trust myself to love that perfect boy the way he deserves. Part of me wishes he saw through me and left so this could be easier, but I promised myself I would try one last time to love someone the right way. I only stay for him. I feel like that is the only way to make sense of what happened between my ex-best friend and I, but life without him has still been a nightmare I can't escape. I put on an act for the people around me, but I hate myself down to my very core. I just want to waste away. It's been so lonely and I'm exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: alonely
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really does sound so tiring what you have to endure, existence is just too cruel, there certainly is too much suffering in existing. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: waverinthought