• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sweetrelease19

Aug 30, 2023
I don't have any money to feed myself anymore and have little to no resources to CBT like i want to. I live in san diego so there aren't even many places to jump that arent closely monitored and was wondering if anyone had any resources on how to CBT, as my only plan right now is gather up as much money as I can and buy all the medicine I can at a dollar tree in hopes of ODING. Anything helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and WAITING TO DIE
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I dont think dollar tree even has any lethal products that you can end your shit on. Most places these days don't, at least not items that will give you a peaceful way to go

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation section on here with information about methods but sadly suicide just isn't straightforward. It's horrible how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace, it disgusts me how it's purposely made so difficult to die.

From what I'm aware trying to overdose on easily accessible medication isn't a reliable suicide method as if people could reliably die from them they wouldn't be so easily avaliable, it would be such a relief if it's actually that straightforward to cease existing. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't have any money to feed myself anymore and have little to no resources to CBT like i want to. I live in san diego so there aren't even many places to jump that arent closely monitored and was wondering if anyone had any resources on how to CBT, as my only plan right now is gather up as much money as I can and buy all the medicine I can at a dollar tree in hopes of ODING. Anything helps.
There are far better ways to go than overdosing.
With overdose using products from a store isn't recommended.
The failure rate is very high, and you risk organ damage.
There is plenty of info in the resources page on this site for alternative methods.

Last edited:
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Why don't you try partial hanging or poisoning?