FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Being in lockdown my life really is over.
What if the virus never goes away?

Realising I will never grow and become the woman I truly was meant to be in this world

being in lockdown my life is being wasted and i cant fulfil my true potential in this world.

I am not grateful i am alive

I will turn 24 and my life is a just a failure every day.

I have achieved nothing with my life.

24 i will classified as mid twenties. I feel so abnormal and I will seen as old in many ways.

The pressure is too much and has finally broken me. A lot of it comes from myself.

- to be a real adult with a job , my own place, just to stop crying and being immature

The pressure to lose my virginity is growing . Adult virginity is not talked about I fear men will find something wrong me still being a virgin this age. People in school used to make fun of me for being a not having a boyfriend . People make fun of virginity as it means you are un attractive and weird.
I need to lose it now so it wont ruin my chances of having a relationship in the future.

- To find a boyfriend because i dont want to be single at 30 so time is running out. Everyone my age has a boyfriend
Now in need to settle for any man otherwise i will be single forever

I can't do it anymore

I am physcally sick from all the stress, feeling powerless and lack of control in my life .
I cant sleep at night, i want to throw up my dinner I had today, i have headaches .
I am leaving this forum for a while. I will come back on my birthday as is it the worst day of my life .

I messed up my life and suicide is now the best option for me .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: TotallyIsolated, MindFrog, Fragile and 7 others
D

daveyc

Jan 9, 2021
I turn 25 in the summer. This really resonated with me: you describe exactly the same sort of problems I am dealing with. No matter how you choose to cope, remember that you're not suffering alone.

• Love
Reactions: FireFox and Wrennie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. However, I FEEL you! I mean, when is this lockdown and pandemic going to be really OVER?
I think the world has changed (for the worst)

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I don't know where are you from but in the virginity part and at least people I know they don't take that serious for the female part (I think boys have it worse here) There's a lot of people that even if they aren't virgins they only had maybe a couple or only do it once or twice so don't worry too much about it. Sex is overrated and the pressure society makes around it it's totally stupid.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
I understand, it's really hard to keep it solid under the pressure of our society , which is hooked up on sex and family relationships.
It's hard and scary to realize that you're going to be a white crow in your environment. Be miserable in others eyes.

And I know, it's extremely hard, but honestly, it'll be much easier if you stop caring about them. What they think about you. What they talk about you. All that shit really doesn't matter. Nobody gives a fuck about others in this world. People just love to dig in someone's dirty underwear and point fingers on freaks (like us) because they just want switch attention from their own problems, get some fun, feel themself better.

You're 24 and virgin...so what's wrong with that? I'm actually finding it as a unique dignity. Who said that we have certain amount of years to do certain things?

I've lost my virginity at age of 16, I had relationships and partners for next 10 years. I've fucked up my life in a pretty tough way so in last 2 years I already forgot what it feels like. Does it make me anyhow better than you? No.

At the same time, my aunt, who never been noticed with a guy, worked over 30 years in school. Teaching kids physics and being always kind and supportive person.

Sending you hugs.

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Virginity is just an abstract concept with no real meaning. Our mind is the only that gives any meaning to it, thanks to the social pressures from a hypersexualized society.
No one becomes better just because they fucked once.

Reactions: Raindryer

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
There once was a forum member who said something like: "Don't worry about sex, guys. I've tried it 1000 times and it's nothing special, trust me." Though I'm not excluding out the possibility of her statement to be an intentional joke since she was unusually intelligent and had that witty charm about her, I think she was speaking from a biased position. But then, aren't we all, since we either had sex or we didn't?

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I turn 25 in the summer. This really resonated with me: you describe exactly the same sort of problems I am dealing with. No matter how you choose to cope, remember that you're not suffering alone.
DaveyC

Thank you
I hope things work out for you as well

Nobody outside this forum listens to me
I told my grandmother told how i felt like my life is a failure.
My grandmother didnt want to listen at all .
Just dismissed everything saying " X doesn't have a job as well" then she changed the subject.
After she left

I ended up banging my head on the wall and was just crying. In my head all I was thinking " Nobody ever fucking listens to me "

Most of these parents that cry when thier child kills themselves but these are the same parents who never wanted to listen to their children in the first place.
If I was listened to early on by people aroundme , helped to live and more importantly shown I can have future
I wouldn't be here on this site.
Purging, losing weight makes me feel better and it better than crying.

Being in lockdown has showed me the world doesn't need me and I dont belong in it.

Sometimes I wish I had an older sibling because someone would be there to guide me. I hate being the oldest because if i have issues who do i go to.
Sometimes i believe maybe if i had a boyfriend it would save me because someone actually loves me and can have a real purpose and a real reason to be here

My family say these nice things like
I am pretty , clever, funny etc
I dont believe it all.
A relationship would make all those things true.
The lockdown has furthered my desire to die
I understand, it's really hard to keep it solid under the pressure of our society , which is hooked up on sex and family relationships.
It's hard and scary to realize that you're going to be a white crow in your environment. Be miserable in others eyes.

And I know, it's extremely hard, but honestly, it'll be much easier if you stop caring about them. What they think about you. What they talk about you. All that shit really doesn't matter. Nobody gives a fuck about others in this world. People just love to dig in someone's dirty underwear and point fingers on freaks (like us) because they just want switch attention from their own problems, get some fun, feel themself better.

You're 24 and virgin...so what's wrong with that? I'm actually finding it as a unique dignity. Who said that we have certain amount of years to do certain things?

I've lost my virginity at age of 16, I had relationships and partners for next 10 years. I've fucked up my life in a pretty tough way so in last 2 years I already forgot what it feels like. Does it make me anyhow better than you? No.

At the same time, my aunt, who never been noticed with a guy, worked over 30 years in school. Teaching kids physics and being always kind and supportive person.

Sending you hugs.
140 bpm
I am self critical. Being in lockdown has showed me how done nothing with my life
- I am not a superhero doctor or nurse
- i am not cool anyway

I am panicking because i worry i never meet a guy and feel like time is running out .
I was never the pretty girl at school that the boys wanted.

If i hit 30 then its too late the dating pool is gets even more smaller as most people settle at that age.
It is horrible being single at this age.
If a man hits me i will put with it so i can have a relationship.
I am desperate for a relationship because i cant be single.
I never had a boyfriend in high school

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSomebody
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry things feel so dire for you.
If i hit 30 then its too late the dating pool is gets even more smaller as most people settle at that age.
I don't know whether you would consider this a good or a bad thing, but I am going to be 29 this year, most of the people I know are around 30, and the dating pool is not really that small, it just contains much more single moms and divorced people now. People don't "settle" forever, most of them go back to being "unsettled" after several years, sad but true.
It is horrible being single at this age.
If a man hits me i will put with it so i can have a relationship.
I am desperate for a relationship because i cant be single.
I never had a boyfriend in high school
Can you put your finger on why you believe it would be all that horrible to be single at 30? Why being single seems so unbearable to you?
I mean, I never had a boyfriend in high school either, I am single at nearly 30, and how do I put it...I've got 99 problems that make me think of CTB, but being single ain't one. I've been in a long term relationship, and I've been single, and I wouldn't say there is a monumental difference in the quality of life. Do you really think only having a boyfriend would allow you to have a "real reason" to be here?

Reactions: 140 bpm
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
thinking " Nobody ever fucking listens to me "

This is so immensely frustrating, I feel your pain.

If I find something that helps with this before I go, I promise I'll share it.

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
When H1N1 was detected, the world knew what's coming and did nothing, same happened with COVID 19, it's a scary outlook.

What's the problem with virginity?. The Mormons aren't concerned with being an adult virgin.

As for work: you could find something that attracts you.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020

I don't know whether you would consider this a good or a bad thing, but I am going to be 29 this year, most of the people I know are around 30, and the dating pool is not really that small, it just contains much more single moms and divorced people now. People don't "settle" forever, most of them go back to being "unsettled" after several years, sad but true.

Can you put your finger on why you believe it would be all that horrible to be single at 30? Why being single seems so unbearable to you?
I mean, I never had a boyfriend in high school either, I am single at nearly 30, and how do I put it...I've got 99 problems that make me think of CTB, but being single ain't one. I've been in a long term relationship, and I've been single, and I wouldn't say there is a monumental difference in the quality of life. Do you really think only having a boyfriend would allow you to have a "real reason" to be here?

Nessie

I am just worrying i will be single for the rest of my life.
I was never pretty at school so that is a another factor.
Being in lockdownI I Want a real purpose.
A relationship means taking to someone,living with them etc

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I am just worrying i will be single for the rest of my life.
That's understandable and it must be difficult to deal with this worry for someone who is not at peace with the concept.
I'm sorry you have to carry the emotional burder of this worry, it must be hard. But let's approach it analytically. It is pretty normal to start a relationship anywhere between ages 15 and 60. You are currently 23, which means that 80% of your "dateable" age is ahead of you, if we assume you'll go on to live to the old age. Why would you assume that you're going to be single for the rest of your life? Unless, of course, you'll catch the bus sometime soon, which would make this claim a sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy...
I know how not succeeding at anything for a while makes a person jump to a conclusion "I will always fail, I should just give up now", I've grappled with this thought a lot in my life. But I've also proven myself wrong on this so many times. You can prove yourself wrong too.
I was never pretty at school so that is a another factor.
I was never pretty at any age. Yet I had a number of opportunities to start a relationship with a guy when I was over 24, and not with just any abusive garbage human type, but with sweet, smart, at least somewhat good-looking guys. And I'm sure there are millions of women just like me. You're right about bringing up school. Because deciding whether to start a relationship with a girl based solely on how hot and pretty she is a thing that most people grow out of once they graduate high school and grow out of their dumb and horny phase.

• Love
Reactions: Chischek, FireFox and Jarni