clearing eyes

clearing eyes

femboy hooters employee of the month
Jul 23, 2019
i'm incapable of literally everything. i hate myself. i hate myself so fucking much. i can't do anything productive, i can't even get good at a stupid fucking video game. i can't do anything that i believed i was once talented in. everything is a fucking lie. i'm awful. i'm AWFUL. why do people want me around? i think they just want me to suffer or live vicariously through me. they have this stupid fucking blind hope that i'll be able to make something of myself but i know that's not fucking true. i don't care anymore. i don't have doubts about whether i'm going to ctb any longer. i'm a failure and i deserve to disappear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Lilacmoon, Ybother and 1 other person
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
Don't be to harsh to yourself. If people have the hope that you'll be able to make something of yourself, why don't you believe them? Maybe your look on your your life, is discorded by a mental illness. Maybe you just need help?

• Love
Reactions: tidalwxves
clearing eyes

clearing eyes

Jul 23, 2019
Don't be to harsh to yourself. If people have the hope that you'll be able to make something of yourself, why don't you believe them? Maybe your look on your your life, is discorded by a mental illness. Maybe you just need help?
that mental illness is exactly what's wrong with me. and i don't think any amount of help will enough. i don't deserve it, anyway.

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

May 14, 2018
Everybody deserves help. And why not give it a shot before you use your SN? You having nothing to lose.

clearing eyes

clearing eyes

Jul 23, 2019
Everybody deserves help. And why not give it a shot before you use your SN? You having nothing to lose.
i've already been in therapy. i'm still reliant on my dad and i don't want to burden him any longer. i need to get out of here as soon as i can.

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

May 14, 2018
I see. It's impossible for me to see life with your eyes, so I just can wish you all the best. And if you change your mind, you can always come back. But keep in mind, that your dad probably loves you too and that your death would be devastating for him.

• Hmph!
Reactions: WOODESITY
clearing eyes

clearing eyes

Jul 23, 2019
I see. It's impossible for me to see life with your eyes, so I just can wish you all the best. And if you change your mind, you can always come back. But keep in mind, that your dad probably loves you too and that your death would be devastating for him.
he acts like i'm a huge burden. i'm not emotionally mature enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

May 14, 2018
I truly hate to see so many people who have loved ones around them who won't help and even stress other people emotionally. So many suicides could be prevented if people would just show basic love to each other. Sorry to see you in this position. I really wish I could help you.

Reactions: mellow and I screwed up
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I cannot extol the benefits of full suspension hanging highly enough. It is cheap, quick and, contrary to popular opinion, relatively painless. Death occurs within minutes: s.i. is irrelevant. Let's face facts: we all meet THE MAN sooner or later—why not NOW?

Ybother

Ybother

Life is a lemon and I want my money back.
Jul 23, 2020
i'm incapable of literally everything. i hate myself. i hate myself so fucking much. i can't do anything productive, i can't even get good at a stupid fucking video game. i can't do anything that i believed i was once talented in. everything is a fucking lie. i'm awful. i'm AWFUL. why do people want me around? i think they just want me to suffer or live vicariously through me. they have this stupid fucking blind hope that i'll be able to make something of myself but i know that's not fucking true. i don't care anymore. i don't have doubts about whether i'm going to ctb any longer. i'm a failure and i deserve to disappear.
Sorry, I know Exactly how you feel Clearing. I sometimes think that the Universe/God/ whoever tf is playing favorites but won't let us find peace. Like we're flukes or something. I feel like people keep me around just to remind themselves how much better they are doing in comparison. The game is rigged.

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
that mental illness is exactly what's wrong with me. and i don't think any amount of help will enough. i don't deserve it, anyway.
Please be gentle with yourself, please try to get help. I'm not saying its easy but it is necessary. People on this site will listen and do our best but we are not professionals. Things don't have to stay like this, but you have to be willing to try. I'm proud of you for being open on this forum though, opening up takes courage. I hope you get the help you deserve soon