kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Every day I torture myself by watching my two friends have fun with their new friend group they left me for. I know I'm fucking boring and have nothing to offer. Everyone leaves me eventually. But it's still painful.
And I don't know why I have to make my miserable life worse by watching them be happy without me. It's like I physically can't stop myself. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts I just wanted to be with my friends to help ease this pain, but I'm just nothing to them.

There won't be pain in death. No pain, no jealousy, no misery, no regret, no yearning. It will be ok when I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmejoindeath, venomousSSĂ«rpent74, R_N and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
People are so cruel and selfish. It's awful how they have treated you this way.
I've had this kind of thing happen to me a lot, and people would just unfriend me for no logical reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
People are so cruel and selfish. It's awful how they have treated you this way.
I've had this kind of thing happen to me a lot, and people would just unfriend me for no logical reason.
Thank you for caring, and I'm so sorry you've had to go through similar pain

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
This is why I dislike our bodies and emotions and try to shit on them whenever they surface for me.

They are pointless suffering. And we can't control every aspect of our lives or other people that affect them.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly don't believe that other people can be relied on in this cruel existence, it's awful how humans just create more harm. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love