• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Finally for the first time in my life I'm happy like actually happy like I wake up thinking that somebody that I love loves me back. Before that happened was raped by a friend...I mean used to be one, before that I was with a girl I had a crush on but after we fuck she left me and spread rumours about me for the whole school and before that I had a relationship, a toxic one for 3 years with someone that told me that was gonna comit suicide if I broke up with her.
The thing is I was really happy when me and my best friend told each others that we loved each other's. But lately I have been having to many panic attacks and crisis that long hours and hours. I've dysphoria attacks too. And I talked to my psychiatrist and he gave me a new medication that was fucking 300€ and it's just for a fucking moth. Also the secondary effects are too much to handle. I've been having insomnia but big ones. I have psychotic depression and that means that I have hallucinations and more, but that's my problem. If I can't sleep I have more and worse. And that would be easy in the past, if I had that I would just kill myself but now I love someone that treats me better that everyone and he is so cute and lovely. And I know that me dying will break him apart. For me I'm used to people I loved dying but for him its different so because of that I have been having more crisis cause I don't what to ctb but I hate being alive. So u want to self harm but I can't cause my mom will see and do a scene. Please idk what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, bluejane, Myforevercharlie and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
have you talked to your psychiatrist about the medication?

Reactions: Ghost2211
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
have you talked to your psychiatrist about the medication?
Yeah...but he said that I'm taking this ones for the firts time so it's normal on the beginning. I just need to be worry if this continues for 1 month or more

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah...but he said that I'm taking this ones for the firts time so it's normal on the beginning. I just need to be worry if this continues for 1 month or more
may i ask how long youve been on your medication?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Almost 2 weeks an this almost to weeks I slept 7 hours and something
well i cant help with you other side effects very well but i can offer you someone to talk to if you ever want to pm me.
did you try melatonin for sleep?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Whats that?:0
the melatonin? its something thats already in your brain that tells you its time for bed. this is a supplement to make your brain sleepy. try starting out at .5mg and slowly going up .5mg until you find it helps you sleep. and dont worry its over the counter

Reactions: antigone_iris and Ghost2211
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
the melatonin? its something thats already in your brain that tells you its time for bed. this is a supplement to make your brain sleepy. try starting out at .5mg and slowly going up .5mg until you find it helps you sleep. and dont worry its over the counter
I can buy without prescription?

B

bluejane

Sep 12, 2020
Im so sorry you're going through this. I can relate to you in some ways, the things making me hang onto this life are people that I dont want to hurt. I agree that you should try melatonin, its a natural hormone your body produces naturally. If you're a smoker or open to trying, its not a great habit to use everyday, but smoking indica-dominant weed and finding a strain thats right for you could be really helpful if you dont already. I smoke every night and it calms me down so nicely.

Reactions: Mr2005
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Im so sorry you're going through this. I can relate to you in some ways, the things making me hang onto this life are people that I dont want to hurt. I agree that you should try melatonin, its a natural hormone your body produces naturally. If you're a smoker or open to trying, its not a great habit to use everyday, but smoking indica-dominant weed and finding a strain thats right for you could be really helpful if you dont already. I smoke every night and it calms me down so nicely.
I do smoke week and when I do I feel acutely comfortable and calm but I dont have money to some every single day. Thanks for the help!