sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I feel the urge bubbling in my throat, but its stagnant. It doesn't move. Doesn't do anything. So I just sit there, feeling all these emotions ripping and tearing my insides apart but sealed within. I don't know whats worse, the uncontrollable sobbing or sitting there and keeping it all in.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, DoomValuer, achb and 2 others
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
Yeah I can't either and it feels the same way with my emotions as well, for me when I want to cry but can't it feels like this constant pressure on the back your eyes that can never seem to burst into tears and I get those throat responses as well It's like your voice gets so weak and breaks down but also feels like it building up in the back of your throat too. On the rare chance my body finally lets me cry, it's like a flooded river or a broken dam that is just so hard to control or stop. If I had to pick between the two though I'd honestly go with the crying over not Because those build ups of emotions for me make me feel like I'm losing my mind/sanity all the time too and makes me want to both tear myself apart limb from limb and hit my head against the wall for hours on end. It is a maddening experience I would wish on no one and it sucks that you are going through something similar my heart goes out to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, achb and doormat25
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
I can cry. But only when I don't want to.
I almost always need people present to cry. But I hate crying when people are there to witness it.

So when I'm alone, wanting to cry or sob or feel sad, it's nowhere. But when I'm with people, embarrassed and ashamed, I can't stop it.

I don't cry often. I think the last time was August? But when I do it is entirely unpleasant. Because all I feel is shame.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane and user56765567
vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
It's so easy for me to cry and I HATE it. Even when I'm angry I cry. I have to shove shit down if it bothers me and let it all out later. I feel like such a crybaby.

DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
I also can't, and that feeling of almost crying feels so painful and getting a runny nose for a while, but I can still cry sometimes, though it's mostly because of empathy and guilt, so it doesn't happen much. But the fact that some people can't do something so fundamental as crying is quite awful and probably one of the factors that contribute to our unfortunately high suicide or SH rate.

Also, why is no one here talking about how it feels on the eyes, maybe it's just me but the feeling is quite painful in the eyes and it never really goes away.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I really feel u, it feel like my whole body is trying to but i simply can't. It feel like an horrible never ending pressure inside