• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
In the past, finding a method on this forum was helpful, but the more I see posts that I don't like, I don't want to log in. I already know all the methods and have the tools... I don't have any SI, I don't take drugs or alcohol, so I don't think I can use the goodbye thread. I don't know when I will die, but it's not long. I was planning to die earlier, but it's delayed because of household chores and things to do. If death, my dream of 10 years, comes, I think it will be the only happiness in this hellish life. The pain of dying is better for me than the pain of living. I'm looking forward to the future. It's the exact opposite of the hell I live in, so I'll go back to my original self, right? And you will achieve a happiness that is absolutely impossible in life. What I want to see after death is not people. It is my pet, the doll that always helped me in situations like mine, and I always felt sorry for being used, and the only thing I loved in this situation is the afterlife. I know it will end when I die because I don't believe, but anyway, it would be heaven rather than hell.

Reactions: Unknown21, sugarh1gh and YosemiteGrrl
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wish you the best on your journey. What method are you planning to use? Peace be with you.

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
Me too. I've already got all the tools and methods. Browsing the forum is just like a habit maybe...I already lost all my interests in life and I don't know what elsewhere to go online.