Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
For various reasons, I do not have my own credit card, and to buy online I use my father's. If I buy SN using my father's card, he will be able to see what I have bought. I have tried searching for SN in my city, to buy it from a local store, but I think it is impossible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, Ghost2211 and Salt
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Maybe you can use PayPal? Just transfer the money from your bank account to PayPal. That's what i did.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, deleted and (deleted member)
G

GoneByTomorrow

Aug 11, 2020
Couldn't you buy a pre paid credit card?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, checkouttime, Sunset764 and 1 other person
FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
Buy a prepaid credit card. A Visa gift card would probably do.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I was doing a proof of purchase, but I accidentally placed the order, I haven't paid for it as I didn't give my credit card but the order was successful. I also did not put a correct address, I put another city. I have tried to call and send an email, but they do not open until Monday, what should I do? What can happen? Please help I'm really scared.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
There was someone else who had this happen. I'll see if I can find the thread. They somehow managed to place an order without paying anything.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-just-received-my-sn-and-now-i-have-to-send-it-back.49350/

I think they ended up sending it back. I'd say call them first thing Monday morning when they're back at work.

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
There was someone else who had this happen. I'll see if I can find the thread. They somehow managed to place an order without paying anything.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-just-received-my-sn-and-now-i-have-to-send-it-back.49350/

I think they ended up sending it back. I'd say call them first thing Monday morning when they're back at work.

I put a random address like: asdfasdf because I was doing a test, but the order has been placed.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I put a random address like: asdfasdf because I was doing a test, but the order has been placed.
Get in contact with them as soon as you can, which is probably Monday morning, and say that the order was a mistake. If it's not a real address, they'll probably see it and realise it wasn't a real order.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Get in contact with them as soon as you can, which is probably Monday morning, and say that the order was a mistake. If it's not a real address, they'll probably see it and realise it wasn't a real order.

What can happen if they send it? I am very afraid

• Hugs
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I mean if you just typed in random letters as part of the address, they're going to see it and know it's not a real address and that it was an accident. It's already happened to another member here, it's probably happened to other people.

I don't think they can send it if it's not a real address.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I can't believe theres businesses that send the product without payment. Sounds like that is your opportunity to get the SN if you really want it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Does it say anywhere on this website before you order, that they will send the product to you first along with the invoice?

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Does it say anywhere on this website before you order, that they will send the product to you first along with the invoice?

no, I see the confirmation of an order that I have supposedly paid with a card, but I have not paid for it, and to an address like "asdfasdfasdf" in a city other than mine.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I mean say they were stupid enough to not see that it was a fake address, it's not going to be sent to you and they're not going to go through all that trouble to track you down. Also, if the address doesn't exist, the post office will end up sending it back to the seller.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I mean say they were stupid enough to not see that it was a fake address, it's not going to be sent to you and they're not going to go through all that trouble to track you down. Also, if the address doesn't exist, the post office will end up sending it back to the seller.

They have not sent anything yet, what has been done is the order.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Correos tiene tarjetas prepago que recargas en el mismo establecimiento y funcionan como una mastercard para compras online

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ἡγησίας
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Si has puesto una dirección falsa y no has introducido el número de la tarjeta de crédito no sé qué es lo que te preocupa.

Tienen mi correo electrónico y mi nombre completo.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Si has comprado en el sitio español que vende SN no te preocupes, hasta que no se acepte el pago(cosa que no va a pasar porque no has introducido nada) no va a pasar nada por mucho que te hayan mandado el correo ese.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
They have not sent anything yet, what has been done is the order.
I really don't think you have anything to worry about. You won't be charged for it because it won't be sent to you.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
No te preocupes ni lo más mínimo por eso, siempre puedes decir que alguien te ha gastado una broma. Pero vamos, que no va a pasar nada, estate tranquilo.

Ya no puedo decir eso, ya que les mandé un correo explicando lo que había pasado.
Si has comprado en el sitio español que vende SN no te preocupes, hasta que no se acepte el pago(cosa que no va a pasar porque no has introducido nada) no va a pasar nada por mucho que te hayan mandado el correo ese.

Pero me aparece que el pedido se ha realizado correctamente.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Pero me aparece que el pedido se ha realizado correctamente.

Si, porque la pagina esta hecha como el culo y nada mas poner el correo te mandan eso. No han hecho nada, no te preocupes. La atencion al cliente de esa pagina es bastante deficiente. A mi me paso igual y hasta que no pague no se pusieron a mandarme nada (tardaron mucho igualmente)

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Ya te lo hemos dicho tres personas: no tienes por qué preocuparte. Ahora, tú haz lo que quieras.

Vale, perdona si puedo parecer pesado, lo soy, no puedo evitar a veces preocuparme por cosas así, soy muy neurótico.
Si, porque la pagina esta hecha como el culo y nada mas poner el correo te mandan eso. No han hecho nada, no te preocupes. La atencion al cliente de esa pagina es bastante deficiente. A mi me paso igual y hasta que no pague no se pusieron a mandarme nada (tardaron mucho igualmente)

La orden también aparece en "pedidos" desde la web, y aparece como que se ha realizado correctamente, como si hubiese pagado.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Madre del amor hermoso pero me quieres hacer caso que a mi me paso lo mismo y se como va xDDDD Pos nada tio, si te lo mandan a tu casa tienes el SN gratis, les das las gracias y le cierras la puerta. No se que mas decirte para que te quedes tranquilo, que no va a pasar nada!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Madre del amor hermoso pero me quieres hacer caso que a mi me paso lo mismo y se como va xDDDD Pos nada tio, si te lo mandan a tu casa tienes el SN gratis, les das las gracias y le cierras la puerta. No se que mas decirte para que te quedes tranquilo, que no va a pasar nada!

Vale perdona, tienes razón, siento ser tan pesado, no puedo evitarlo, sé que es irracional pero estoy hasta temblando de lo nervioso que estoy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lmd and Ἡγησίας
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Jajaja, me he reído con la deriva del hilo, la verdad.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993 and Lmd
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Vale perdona, tienes razón, siento ser tan pesado, no puedo evitarlo, sé que es irracional pero estoy hasta temblando de lo nervioso que estoy.
Mira, esto es lo que me mandaron a mi

Que yasta, echate un lol o un algo o date un paseito que no va a pasar nada

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Mira, esto es lo que me mandaron a miView attachment 46384

Que yasta, echate un lol o un algo o date un paseito que no va a pasar nada

Justo eso es lo que me han mandado, le di a pagar, cuando me salió la tarjeta le dí a cancelar. Como dices es porque la web está hecha como el culo, gracias por pasar la captura. Me dejas mucho más tranquilo.

De verdad muchas gracias y perdona por ser tan pesado.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Lmd