• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
I feel suffocated by life. I'm having a very hard tine coping, everything is just so overwhelming. I can't shake the paranoia that I'm doing everything wrong, that everyone around myself hates me and is angry with me.
Pretending to be okay is getting harder, I'm trying to wait to CTB until January, because each of my family has atleast one birthday until then and I don't want to be selfish and make their birthdays or holidays suck. I've ruined everyones lives enough so far. But, it's getting hard to hold out already and it's only August.
I should of attempted in June, I made the choice to live and leave an abusive relationship instead of attempting to CTB and that's my biggest regret. Things are so much worse now. Between everything that's happened being home, and my ptsd from childhood and that relationship I can't function as a normal person. I have to call out of work so much because of all it this. Im panicking inside but I can't talk to anyone personally about it without raising suspicion and becoming hospitalized or etc.
My chest feels heavy and my heart is done. I can't even cry anymore. Nightmares are consuming me, and they don't stop when I wake up. Im so tired. Im way too fucking tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizinha, DownFall, Lennox and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're suffering and I wish I could help you somehow. Can you at least talk to a doctor about some kind of meds to ease the worst bits?
Is your home situation ok? It sounds like it isn't, but would going somewhere less fraught be a possibility?
And is your job something you like, or another part of the dismal landscape you're in?

(((Hugs)))

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, not-2-b-the-answer and irregularheartbeat
irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
I'm sorry you're suffering and I wish I could help you somehow. Can you at least talk to a doctor about some kind of meds to ease the worst bits?
Is your home situation ok? It sounds like it isn't, but would going somewhere less fraught be a possibility?
And is your job something you like, or another part of the dismal landscape you're in?

(((Hugs)))
I'm hoping to start meds soon, I've been working with a psychologist on getting properly diagnosed for the first time, I go in for my results next Wednesday and she said we'll see where to go from there on medications and counceling.
Home isn't really okay at all. My family life is really depressing and stressful, my whole household is depressed and probably also on the verge of wanting to ctb. I've been living with my two good friends for about a month now since being there is overwhelming.
I don't hate my job, I work alongside my father and we get along really well. It's a restaurant job, and customer service is very draining. I work 12-14 hour days so I'm just very tired from it and dread going in because I know how exhausted I'll soon be having to deal with people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, not-2-b-the-answer, GinaIsReady and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Ohh that's good that you're going to try some meds - they can really help nudge us into a better frame of mind to deal with what life is hurling at us.

Is there maybe another role you could do at the restaurant for a while, one that isn't as heavy on the customer-service aspects? That is exhausting, as even customers can see. 8]

• Love
Reactions: Lennox, not-2-b-the-answer and irregularheartbeat
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I can totally see how the customer service aspect of your job would drain you out and make you feel so low. It sounds like you have a good solid plan though! I feel optimistic for you - it sounds that good.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1, Lennox, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
Ohh that's good that you're going to try some meds - they can really help nudge us into a better frame of mind to deal with what life is hurling at us.

Is there maybe another role you could do at the restaurant for a while, one that isn't as heavy on the customer-service aspects? That is exhausting, as even customers can see. 8]
My role is already everything honestly, I'm a waitress one day out of the week, and all the other days I drive-thru, cook, prep, Im just kind of that inbetween employee that does anything that needs to be done. Im an over achiever otherwise I feel absolutely useless lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, not-2-b-the-answer and Soul
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel suffocated by life. I'm having a very hard tine coping, everything is just so overwhelming. I can't shake the paranoia that I'm doing everything wrong, that everyone around myself hates me and is angry with me.
Pretending to be okay is getting harder, I'm trying to wait to CTB until January, because each of my family has atleast one birthday until then and I don't want to be selfish and make their birthdays or holidays suck. I've ruined everyones lives enough so far. But, it's getting hard to hold out already and it's only August.
I should of attempted in June, I made the choice to live and leave an abusive relationship instead of attempting to CTB and that's my biggest regret. Things are so much worse now. Between everything that's happened being home, and my ptsd from childhood and that relationship I can't function as a normal person. I have to call out of work so much because of all it this. Im panicking inside but I can't talk to anyone personally about it without raising suspicion and becoming hospitalized or etc.
My chest feels heavy and my heart is done. I can't even cry anymore. Nightmares are consuming me, and they don't stop when I wake up. Im so tired. Im way too fucking tired.

I sympathize with what you are going through. I feel trapped and don't know how I will make it through another day. I don't know how well pretending is working for me. No one says anything but I'm sure people think there is something wrong.
I don't want to mess up anyone's holiday's either but I can't go through another winter. I've been thinking this to myself for the last few years.
I'm glad you did get out of the abusive relationship even if you didn't CTB you are still better off than being stuck in that.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1, irregularheartbeat, DownFall and 2 others
irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
I sympathize with what you are going through. I feel trapped and don't know how I will make it through another day. I don't know how well pretending is working for me. No one says anything but I'm sure people think there is something wrong.
I don't want to mess up anyone's holiday's either but I can't go through another winter. I've been thinking this to myself for the last few years.
I'm glad you did get out of the abusive relationship even if you didn't CTB you are still better off than being stuck in that.
Trying to make it through winter is going to be very hard, I wish you luck in making it to your chosen date if you have one, or through another year. Im trying to pretend as well, but my friends see through it. They know Im depreased but they don't know I've chosen to attemot to CTB in January.
Thank you, Im glad I made it out as well. The first month after leaving was great, just now I wish I hadn't bothered coming back even with how bad it was there.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Baskol1
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Trying to make it through winter is going to be very hard, I wish you luck in making it to your chosen date if you have one, or through another year. Im trying to pretend as well, but my friends see through it. They know Im depreased but they don't know I've chosen to attemot to CTB in January.
Thank you, Im glad I made it out as well. The first month after leaving was great, just now I wish I hadn't bothered coming back even with how bad it was there.

I wish you the best. :hug: I hope you find peace. I hope I'm not here until January but I can't seem to find the courage to do it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals