U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
mmmm yummy sn. salty and disgusting. I have the ingredients, I have olanzapine, all I need is to drink it and I can't find the time to do so. why can't I just die in peace? like what am I doing that would hurt you so much? I just want to die.
I feel like I'm in some kind of prison escape movie.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Dead Meat, rock3 and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're suffering ❤️

Are you even monitored at night?

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Sorry you're suffering ❤️

Are you even monitored at night?
Well they sleep at night but my brother sleeps the same time I sleep. So I can't really stay up. There is a time of night when everyone (including my brother) is asleep. I can try doing it at that time. I'm starting to really consider it. I've been thinking about this ever since I got the sn. Honestly... I'm think I'm gonna have to just forget about suicide until I come into some money.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop, Dead Meat and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
OSrryell they sleep at night but my brother sleeps the same time I sleep. So I can't really stay up. There is a time of night when everyone (including my brother) is asleep. I can try doing it at that time. I'm starting to really consider it. I've been thinking about this ever since I got the sn. Honestly... I'm think I'm gonna have to just forget about suicide until I come into some money.
Sorry to hear that! Maybe it'll work out soon. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a difficult and tiring situation to be in. Existence can certainly be prison like when we have to struggle so much to leave it behind. We really should be able to leave this world without the fears of anyone interrupting in any way, of course I wish that we lived in a world where our right to die is respected by others. But I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
That sounds like a difficult and tiring situation to be in. Existence can certainly be prison like when we have to struggle so much to leave it behind. We really should be able to leave this world without the fears of anyone interrupting in any way, of course I wish that we lived in a world where our right to die is respected by others. But I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom that you wish for.
thank you, I wish the same thing for you