• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
if receive these types of cruel reactions post CTB i will rise from the dead and personally slap the shit out of whoever it's coming from. i constantly see these and others after someone has CTB ("i had no idea", tell your friends you love them"; even infographics about the warning signs) these same motherfuckers bash you and crush you off when you finally try reaching out for help. never take you seriously and in some circumstances even call you manipulative or attention seeking.

currently i am a living breathing cry for help. i've given up on reaching out because it's always turned into some joke or scares people off. i know for a fact my "friends" will bb posted pictures of me on their walls with these gay ass captions. don't even get me started with family, they have seen me decline into rock bottom and i have told them explicitly that i am going to commit, yet im sure they will try to escape the grief of their passivity with the famous "i never saw it coming!!" line

so im planning to include this in my note, to hopefully bring awareness to how illogical and cruel people are about suicidality come from an active person vs the same concept when the person is dead and cannot be helped any longer. it's like their breathing a sigh of relief from some burden lmfao

edit: i forgot to mention the other side of reactions, the anger. my parents don't know the severity of my attempts, and react to things like the scare on my arms with total disgust and resentment, so i can't imagine what they would think if i went along with my thinking and failed. so does anyone have any experience dealing with anger as a reaction

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, needsomeoptions, Jon Arbuckle and 8 others
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
- "If you are struggling, please reach out!"
- "Ok, I'm struggling."
- "Don't be so overdramatic. I have an important presentation tomorrow, let's talk next week."

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: needsomeoptions, alltoomuch2, blueberryDesert and 8 others
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I get the same feeling. I don't want put the finger on someelse but so much people are shit with us. It's hipocrisy.

Reactions: malevolentdiety
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
- "If you are struggling, please reach out!"
- "Ok, I'm struggling."
- "Don't be so overdramatic. I have an important presentation tomorrow, let's talk next week."
That's about how it goes.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and cytokinestorm
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's so predictable, they always say the same thing even when you can see it coming from a mile away.

Reactions: malevolentdiety
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Humans are naturally selfish, ignorant, impatient, and lazy. Including you and I.

So while they may want to care and help, they can't because of the above qualities.

RejectMetamorphosis

RejectMetamorphosis

get revenge
Jul 10, 2024
if receive these types of cruel reactions post CTB i will rise from the dead and personally slap the shit out of whoever it's coming from. i constantly see these and others after someone has CTB ("i had no idea", tell your friends you love them"; even infographics about the warning signs) these same motherfuckers bash you and crush you off when you finally try reaching out for help. never take you seriously and in some circumstances even call you manipulative or attention seeking.

currently i am a living breathing cry for help. i've given up on reaching out because it's always turned into some joke or scares people off. i know for a fact my "friends" will bb posted pictures of me on their walls with these gay ass captions. don't even get me started with family, they have seen me decline into rock bottom and i have told them explicitly that i am going to commit, yet im sure they will try to escape the grief of their passivity with the famous "i never saw it coming!!" line

so im planning to include this in my note, to hopefully bring awareness to how illogical and cruel people are about suicidality come from an active person vs the same concept when the person is dead and cannot be helped any longer. it's like their breathing a sigh of relief from some burden lmfao

edit: i forgot to mention the other side of reactions, the anger. my parents don't know the severity of my attempts, and react to things like the scare on my arms with total disgust and resentment, so i can't imagine what they would think if i went along with my thinking and failed. so does anyone have any experience dealing with anger as a reaction
People always see the signs but never actually plan to do anything until you're on the ledge of a building.
I hope you find someone that will listen and understand you someday.