• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I want to seriously hang in there for another 5 years, to make enough money so that I can fund some of my brother's tuition and save the rest for my aging parents.

But I seriously feel I don't have the strength to carry on. I hate myself so much that it's hard for me to continue. I just want enternal peace. I think I'll endure the pain and hang myself in a hotel room soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent Raindrops, Decided98, BrainShower and 2 others
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I want to seriously hang in there for another 5 years, to make enough money so that I can fund some of my brother's tuition and save the rest for my aging parents.

But I seriously feel I don't have the strength to carry on. I hate myself so much that it's hard for me to continue. I just want enternal peace. I think I'll endure the pain and hang myself in a hotel room soon.
Why don't you get life insurance and survive 13 months to 2 years that's what I did $30 a month pays for everything my funeral and to set my family up

Reactions: gantaigarashi
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
How old are you?
I'm 25
Why don't you get life insurance and survive 13 months to 2 years that's what I did $30 a month pays for everything my funeral and to set my family up
How does that work? If i take up life insurance, survive for 13 months and ctb. Then the insurance company will reimburse the insurance money?

Aura

Aura

Mar 22, 2023
I'm 25

How does that work? If i take up life insurance, survive for 13 months and ctb. Then the insurance company will reimburse the insurance money?
I can't say on that myself, but if you do end up getting life insurance be sure to check their policies on ctb. Just in case they have some clause regarding it specifically.

Reactions: gantaigarashi
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
The last few years have broken me completely. I don't like what I've become and where I got. Tired immensely and just want to end all this futile grinding. The body started to give in as well - I don't see anything good in the future.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
The last few years have broken me completely. I don't like what I've become and where I got. Tired immensely and just want to end all this futile grinding. The body started to give in as well - I don't see anything good in the future.
I relate to this a lot. I don't see what's the point in waiting it out when I can just ctb and end it

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis