• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Each day I get worse. I'm barely able to get 3 hours of sleep a night (and that's with taking meds) my brain doesn't function anymore, I have no feelings except severe depression and anxiety/panic, am completely apathetic. Doctor just started me on lithium and I feel worse on it (I'm not even bipolar) I can barely leave the house severe anhedonia and anti social. I don't recognize myself at all anymore. I used to be extremely happy, successful career, lots of friends, always doing something. Now I shower maybe every 10 days (and get a panic stack when doing so), don't brush my teeth, barely eat or drink water. I hate every minute of everyday sleep used to be my escape but now that's gone too. cognitively impaired because of depression anxiety so severe, meds, sleep deprivation. And yet no way to end it and family pressuring me to get better. i just want to die NOW

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: njh, Ivenocare, ZomGuy and 7 others
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Anyone els this miserable and desperate to go?

Reactions: Final Escape, Ivenocare, ZomGuy and 1 other person
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I know what you mean. Whenever I have a good moment (very rarely), I spiral back into even worse depression than before. Life is hell, man. Only thing keeping me here is my parents.

Reactions: Final Escape and Ivenocare
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Yeah, I know what you mean. Whenever I have a good moment (very rarely), I spiral back into even worse depression than before. Life is hell, man. Only thing keeping me here is my parents.
It has gotten so bad for me, the mental pain and anguish, that I have no feelings anymore. I think that the absolute worst thing in the world for me because I used to be a very feeling person.

Reactions: Final Escape
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
It has gotten so bad for me, the mental pain and anguish, that I have no feelings anymore. I think that the absolute worst thing in the world for me because I used to be a very feeling person.
yes im the same and very desperate to end it

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape and suffering
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I get you. I go days feeling completely empty and numb, to days where I'm constantly on the verge of crying.

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Ivenocare and suffering
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Yes.. My survival instinct is keeping me trapped.. I have nobody, I come from an abusive family, my friends betrayed me.. It's just me and my new job. If something happens to me, job loss or sickness, I might end up homeless.. And given that my survival instinct is too strong, I might end up having to put up with it.
I honestly don't know how I manage to remain sort of numb to it all. I even manage to sound funny and relaxed at work. How do I do it, when I'm hanging by a thread? I don't know. I don't know if I'm shallow or strong, or both.
How on earth did I end up like this? I lived my youth with the conviction that I'll commit suicide if things don't go well or if I reach some negative philosophical conclusion. Little did I know that I was a delusional prisoner.

• Aww..
Reactions: Roadkill, Final Escape, Ivenocare and 1 other person
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Yes.. My survival instinct is keeping me trapped.. I have nobody, I come from an abusive family, my friends betrayed me.. It's just me and my new job. If something happens to me, job loss or sickness, I might end up homeless.. And given that my survival instinct is too strong, I might end up having to put up with it.
I honestly don't know how I manage to remain sort of numb to it all. I even manage to sound funny and relaxed at work. How do I do it, when I'm hanging by a thread? I don't know. I don't know if I'm shallow or strong, or both.
How on earth did I end up like this? I lived my youth with the conviction that I'll commit suicide if things don't go well or if I reach some negative philosophical conclusion. Little did I know that I was a delusional prisoner.
SI sucks. It's amazing how our lives are so miserable yet we can't go through with it. I can think of no greater hell
I'm impressed you can hold it together at work. I am struggling

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo, Final Escape, Ivenocare and 1 other person
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I can think of no greater hell
Me neither :(. I used to think of hell as the inability to escape an enemy, but to be unable to escape myself.. to be my own prisoner and prison keeper.. that's a whole new level.

Reactions: Roadkill, lululoo, Final Escape and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I'm just waiting for the N to show up. Yes my situation just adds to the desperation. I just hope I can do it when it comes down to it. I feel fairly confident that I'll succeed. It's still scary and I wish I didn't have to do it alone. I'll try to make it at least a pleasant final day.

Reactions: lululoo and suffering
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Yes, I'm just waiting for the N to show up. Yes my situation just adds to the desperation. I just hope I can do it when it comes down to it. I feel fairly confident that I'll succeed. It's still scary and I wish I didn't have to do it alone. I'll try to make it at least a pleasant final day.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I feel the same. I know once I have N there's no turning back and it's just matter of having everything ready. I desire and it scares me at the same time.