• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
I read basically every SN article here.
So I know antiemetic is essential for SN, and I'm looking for one of Metoclopramide, Domperidone, Prochlorperazine, Olanzapine, Alizapramide or Chlorpromazine.

I can get SN legally in 30 mins from my house, I have plenty sedative, sleeping pill and such already.
The only thing I'm missing for SN is antiemetic.

Sure, the easiest way to get it is to make up something to doctor and get the prescription, but I took anit-depression and such stuff for at least 5 years, and those are on record which doctors can see, also I'm a terrible liar, so I don't think I can get it from a hospital.
I also checked the dark market, there is no antimetic at all, I guess it's not a demanded medicine there.

So, is there any country that I can get antiemetic rather easily?
I'm willing to go any country by myself just to get antiemetic, since money is not that important at this point.

Or, is there any way to get antiemetic without I have to lie to doctor with bad mentally illness in my record?

Antiemetic is the only thing I'm missing right now. Thanks.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
in the US at least, doctors will not question you if you say, email them for a prescription for meto. say you are vomiting nonstop, have bad nausea, constipations

Reactions: Action and apple0613
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I read basically every SN article here.
So I know antiemetic is essential for SN, and I'm looking for one of Metoclopramide, Domperidone, Prochlorperazine, Olanzapine, Alizapramide or Chlorpromazine.

I can get SN legally in 30 mins from my house, I have plenty sedative, sleeping pill and such already.
The only thing I'm missing for SN is antiemetic.

Sure, the easiest way to get it is to make up something to doctor and get the prescription, but I took anit-depression and such stuff for at least 5 years, and those are on record which doctors can see, also I'm a terrible liar, so I don't think I can get it from a hospital.
I also checked the dark market, there is no antimetic at all, I guess it's not a demanded medicine there.

So, is there any country that I can get antiemetic rather easily?
I'm willing to go any country by myself just to get antiemetic, since money is not that important at this point.

Or, is there any way to get antiemetic without I have to lie to doctor with bad mentally illness in my record?

Antiemetic is the only thing I'm missing right now. Thanks.
You could get antiemetic easily from the dark/deep web.. I could help you if you need any

Reactions: apple0613
A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
You could get antiemetic easily from the dark/deep web.. I could help you if you need any
I tried some sites on the dark web, no luck, a lot of drugs but no antiemetic, so maybe I didn't try the right one.
I currently don't have permission to PM, I'll ask you more when I grant the permission.
Thanks.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
If in the us, just go to general doctor or the er and say you have big horrible migraines that cause a lot of nausea and balancing issues.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
In us I found one website which I did an online consultation where I just said I get migraine and that my usual Dr prescribed it before. The next day it had been approved now I can reorder no questions.

A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
Hello, I thought I'll DM you for the site address, but since I don't post many in the site, it may need a long time for me to get the permission to DM.

I did try some sites from the dark web resource in sticky threads, but I can't find antiemetic yet.
Can you tell me what site should I use to find them?
Thanks.