FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And it seems like they are everywhere in this disgustingly anti-suicide society, I cannot stand anything pro-life, to me anything pro-life is either very insensitive or absurd. I hate the harmful delusions those people have especially when they are pushed onto other people, I see being pro-life as being the true mental illness, pro-lifers come across as so insane to me.

And it feels like nowhere is free from them, even this website has a whole section ("recovery") to facilitate their toxic positivity despite everywhere else in this society being so pro-life, life worshipping and focused on prolonging suffering.

I cannot stand anything to do with "recovery" as existence is the problem rather than the thoughts of wanting to die, wishing to find permanent peace from this harmful and cruel existence is all that makes sense to me. It will always disgust me when people go on about suicidal people need "help" when in reality wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me, I just have awareness of how existence is truly undesirable.

It just feels like everywhere is so life valuing, pushing the idea that suicide is the most terrible tragedy to be prevented despite the fact that only death can bring true relief from suffering, and I cannot stand it, I will always see it as preferable to not exist, pro-lifers just create more harm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, crunchycuticles, sserafim and 1 other person
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
because people who are pro-life are talking to pro-choice people. their debate has nothing to do with you.

they're arguing over who has the right to exist, and you're interjecting that no one does. see how out of place it is?

Reactions: twatingthroughlife
QueenOfSpades

QueenOfSpades

in love with geese ♥
Mar 23, 2022
I hate them too. Because of them suicide is so difficult and we have to resort to violent methods to ctb.

Reactions: TheDog_, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
Some of the most hypocritical individuals I have ever met.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
because people who are pro-life are talking to pro-choice people. their debate has nothing to do with you.

they're arguing over who has the right to exist, and you're interjecting that no one does. see how out of place it is?
Yeah but pro-life people actively make it hard for us to leave this world. We don't have access to safe painless methods bc of them and they keep restricting even more methods
I hate them too. Because of them suicide is so difficult and we have to resort to violent methods to ctb.
Literally

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and MyExistenceMyChoice
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
Yeah but pro-life people actively make it hard for us to leave this world. We don't have access to safe painless methods bc of them and they keep restricting even more methods
i'd like if you all allowed me to recant everything i said up to this point, as i was terribly mistaken.

"pro-life" invoked a different context in my mind, and i wasn't paying attention. i see you both are right.

though, now that i'm here, i would like to properly give my two cents on this issue:

i think it just shows how much we must rely on ourselves for the things we want. i dont really expect things for us to get better collectively since the pursuit of death is ultimately a selfish mission and there's no real reason why we need to take anyone with us. we can only get to that point if suicide is that ambitious for us.

Reactions: sserafim
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
The issue is not with those who want to consensually help others or themselves have a decent enough life, it's with those who insist that you must love your own existence, otherwise you're sick merely by virtue of not affirming it (which is circular logic that is ultimately backed up by nothing), or with those who view the condition of life on Earth as good/necessary.

It's like the difference between a console, and the videogames you play in it: the former sucks, and I see no rational way to deny it, the latter can be, or perhaps can be made decent based on a variety of factors, such as avoiding the worst parts of the console, thus preventing them from ruining your game, or at least minimizing them. Now, in this case the console of course is what produces the games, but does the fact that many, maybe even a majority of its games, don't suck because they more or less avoid the bad parts make it a good console? Does it mean the bad games shouldn't be allowed to stop playing? I don't think so.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Daxter_87 and Forever Sleep