• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those pro-lifers truly are so incredibly insulting and insensitive, I cannot stand them, it's disgusting how they force their delusions onto others, it disgusts me how they act like there is something wrong with people for preferring to not exist when in reality existence itself is the problem and having the ability to exist was never something desirable in the first place. My wish to die is a result of having awareness, I have awareness of how human existence truly is the most futile and torturous burden that serves no purpose and has no benefit, I'd see it as better to not exist no matter what.

Those who no longer exist are the fortunate ones to me, it's insane to believe that one needs "help" if they want to avoid decades of meaningless suffering just to die in agony from old age, I truly despise how we exist in this society filled with pro-life people. For me suicide is all that feels rational especially as nobody can be harmed by not existing yet there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, having the ability to exist really is so hopeless.

Reactions: Only_Lonely, Vicolo cieco, myusername890 and 3 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Oh, we need help. Euthanasia definitely sounds nice. We don't want psychiatrist or counselors, but medical help to euthansia would extremely helpful.

thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
Really, nowhere can't be worse than this reality, they impose suffering that they can't see on others

Reactions: Vicolo cieco and AdamOndiAhman