FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really ironic how these deluded people like to label suicidal people as "ill" when in reality I believe that only applies to the pro-life people who worship and glorify suffering so much, being pro-life is an illness to me.
It's like a disease how pro-life people are everywhere pushing their hollow and empty words and suicide hotlines, all because they don't wish to accept that wanting to cease existing is very rational.
Pro-life people disgust me as they force their insensitive and harmful delusions onto other people, it's literally criminal and beyond unacceptable how suicide is purposely made so difficult for people.

The view they hold that people must suffer no matter what is such a hellish and repulsive view, those pro-life people lack any compassion. The option to permanently find peace from all meaningless and unnecessary suffering should be there at all times especially as the risk is always there of ending up in a situation of much worse torture at any moment.

It really is tragic how people are brainwashed into believing that suicide is "irrational" despite the fact that existence truly is hell, I see existence as the most terrible and harmful mistake that only death can bring relief from.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, Unknown21, sad_rock and 13 others
autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
I agree with you, but I do think pro-lifers are capable of rational thought. They just willfully choose not to use it. Suicidal people disprove every claim pro-lifers have that life gets better, you can overcome anything, "permanent solution" blah blah blah. They don't want to be accountable for the state of the world or do anything to fix it so they harass the most vulnerable of people, telling us that we're "ill" for not going along with their delusions.

Reactions: sad_rock and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Their thinking matches their own experience, upbringing and genetics. Same as ours does. Both are rational under the circumstances. The problem is when neither has enough empathy to see things from the other's point of view.

Reactions: NocturnILL, tiger b, sad_rock and 2 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
The problem is when neither has enough empathy to see things from the other's point of view.
Almost all suicidal people have seen both aspects of life (pleasure and suffering) but very few pro-lifers have experienced terrible suffering to the point of suicide .

Reactions: myusername890 and Forever Sleep