shadow_sunset

shadow_sunset

Jul 2, 2024
I've been trying to follow the clues but I just can't seem to find it, I'm also removing this thread quickly as I was just scrolling on Reddit looking for clues and looking up SN and someone posted something saying that they are in here and are snitching the websites, could anyone just give me more clues I already know the Y search engine to use but it's not popping up and I also turned the safety search off, don't tell me and I'd rather all of us be private so that it doesn't get out, the people that are snitching on the websites are evil and it's so unfair, just a couple of years ago this would've been so easy.

sugarismyheroin

sugarismyheroin

Sep 25, 2024
I'm trying to follow all the clues as well without directly asking someone (especially since my account is brand new, so that's fair). using the y search engine etc, and I'm kinda desperate to find it quick before it potentially gets taken down. I wonder if it has anything to do with being in a certain kangaroo country. I'm going to try and look over it again using a vpn and see if that helps.