highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I cannot do this shit anymore, the only person I've ever loved, the one who burtally mutulated my heart is happy and in love with someone and the jealousy is eating me alive.
I want to bash my stupid head against the wall, why does this person get to be happy why don't I get happiness too?
WHAT DID I DO WRONG?
Love is a reason for suicide, I hate people, I hate everyone and I've become so incredibly hideous that nobody will ever fucking love me.
I just want to fucking throw myself in front off a train.
I hate that he is able to be happy, HE JUST FUCKING MOVED ON AND I WANT TO DIE EVERY NIGHT.
You know I ask myself what's holding me back from commiting but there is nothing.
So, should I finally give in?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, WonderingSoul, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I went through/am going through this exact shit.

Fucking hurts seeing someone else get to move on with someone else and get another chance at happiness/having a significant other.

And then you're left alone trying to pick up the pieces of your own broken soul, knowing you'll probably never get another chance at romance.

You then become a depressed recluse, hide away, let your weight and looks go to shit, and end up a shell of your former self.

Reactions: highjumping
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I went through/am going through this exact shit.

Fucking hurts seeing someone else get to move on with someone else and get another chance at happiness/having a significant other.

And then you're left alone trying to pick up the pieces of your own broken soul, knowing you'll probably never get another chance at romance.

You then become a depressed recluse, hide away, let your weight and looks go to shit, and end up a shell of your former self.
pm if you need someone to talk, i fully understand you

• Love
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really painful what you are going through, existing certainly can be so torturous, it's dreadful to me how other people just create even more suffering.