TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
This is weird but he's just standing in the corner of my room with a hunched over rake type of appearance, no mouth just gray skin.

The eyes are glowing, he teleports if i look around, almost like an eye floater, sometimes fading and vanishing for a while.

I also hear 3 distant voices.

I'm schizophrenic btw, this is just poofing outta nowhere, thought I'd share lol

• Informative
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: MeltingBrain, psp3000 and alonely
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
super interesting, is it scary? or does it feel normal?

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
super interesting, is it scary? or does it feel normal?
It doesn't feel like anything, i can see it just sitting or half crouched over, just looking at me with no expression.

I feel like its eyes are wandering but it could be the glow which is sharp and often dissipates.

Im trying to sleep but no dice yet

• Hugs
Reactions: alonely
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
whoa. thanks for sharing. good luck sleeping!

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
I've always wondered what would happen if a schizophrenic got up and approached the figures.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Lumina, TheSpookyNameGuy and 2 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
this is interesting thank you for sharing
I had a friend who was schizophrenic and I always wondered how it differs from person to person when it comes to either auditory or visual hallucinations and paranoid delusions

does it also intensify depending on the time of day
I am curious

• Hugs
Reactions: alonely and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I've always wondered what would happen if a schizophrenic got up and approached the figures.
They just dissappear into mist that vanishes completely, I've attacked one before that was staring at my face when i woke up.

I swung my fist thinking it was a burglar and it went through it, it vanished like mist being sucked into a black hole.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, alonely and Touhou
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
They just dissappear into mist that vanishes completely, I've attacked one before that was staring at my face when i woke up.

I swung my fist thinking it was a burglar and it went through it, it vanished like mist being sucked into a black hole.
Interesting, thanks for sharing!

• Hugs
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
this is interesting thank you for sharing
I had a friend who was schizophrenic and I always wondered how it differs from person to person when it comes to either auditory or visual hallucinations and paranoid delusions

does it also intensify depending on the time of day
I am curious
Yes, when I'm alone or later in the day it comes on very strong, the voices are bad during the evening, eventually they either morph into music or stop entirely.

Day during distractions is the calmest but still see things

• Informative
Reactions: alonely and psp3000
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That must be terrifying. I tend to 'see' stuff that isn't there when I first wake up. Only for a few seconds but it seems so real. Sonetimes it has been figures standing over me. Once I thought I'd hit them as hard as I could. Good job I didn't- it was a shelf. It's got to be horrible to see and hear stuff in waking life though. Is it ever nice things, or is it always threatening?

• Hugs
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
That must be terrifying. I tend to 'see' stuff that isn't there when I first wake up. Only for a few seconds but it seems so real. Sonetimes it has been figures standing over me. Once I thought I'd hit them as hard as I could. Good job I didn't- it was a shelf. It's got to be horrible to see and hear stuff in waking life though. Is it ever nice things, or is it always threatening?
It's never nice things, always annoying or "creepy" but i dont find them scary, just startling for the most part.

But its constant auditory things for me

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000 and Forever Sleep