E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
There was always a part of my personality which was a hero . She was a warrior and it never lost a battle . it becomes alive again inside me of and it leads me to death as highest position of freedom . I don't have fears about death anymore . I will fight for my freedom and I will win the battle . it is something that the majority of the people in the world can't do it but I can because I am still a special person . it was very difficult for me to overcome my fears . But I did it and it is now my descion when I want to CTB .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ebt88, mx5nb3 and Hhhhhh
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
There was always a part of my personality which was a hero . She was a warrior and it never lost a battle . it becomes alive again inside me of and it leads me to death as highest position of freedom . I don't have fears about death anymore . I will fight for my freedom and I will win the battle . it is something that the majority of the people in the world can't do it but I can because I am still a special person . it was very difficult for me to overcome my fears . But I did it and it is now my descion when I want to CTB .
Very well written.. I hope you find peace and achieve the freedom you deserve. Good luck ✌

Reactions: Emily123
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Wish I could say the same about myself . good for you @Emily123 . take care dear.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im glad for your bravery. Im slowly getting there. How did you overcome your fears Nd blocks if i may ask?

Reactions: Ybother
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Im glad for your bravery. Im slowly getting there. How did you overcome your fears Nd blocks if i may ask?
I just started focusing on the powerful side of my personality . I was seeing before than my weakness and failiurs leaded me to this position and it was true . But I don't need to keep my weakness while i am catching the bus . it's a battle and i need to use the powerful part of my personality to win it

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I just started focusing on the powerful side of my personality . I was seeing before than my weakness and failiurs leaded me to this position and it was true . But I don't need to keep my weakness while i am catching the bus . it's a battle and i need to use the powerful part of my personality to win it
I like how you think. Thats how im getting braver about my ctb. It sure is a battle. Wish you all the best.

• Hugs