N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My next weeks gonna be very rough. There will be a lot of stress and pain. I can only endure this all and fight because i know there is an exit. Because i know i could ctb. The prolifers don't get how important an exit can be for an individual who suffers daily. To stigmatize suicide and suicidal people will only lead to more pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DarkWolf, death137, LittleBabyNothing and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know how you feel. Maybe all this suffering in life is so we can finally appreciate the blissful nothingness of death (or at least that is what I think is there).
The thought of knowing there is an way out comforts me too. We as humans are trapped in this life we didn't choose. An peaceful exit should be an basic human life and those pro lifers are just ignorant of all the suffering of this world as they are fortunate not to be in this situation.

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish prolifers could at least understand a bit how we feel but nope, there's no way.
We're just individuals with mental issues who can't appreciate the "beauty" of life and need help (psych wards) asap.

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Every prolifer I have ever dealt with (including my family) spend most of their time in denial. They can easily walk over issues and they don't understand that it's not like that for some.
Some of us don't have that strength or support groups